Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Name one good thing that comes out of online games?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Name one good thing that comes out of online games?

Online games = I've lost too many friends to online games.

o~Piggy-san~o

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Name one good thing that comes out of online games?

I guess you can enjoy playing them as long as you keep business and real life seperated from e-pleasure.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

making friends over the world You can't have completly lost your friends to it. Try and imbrace it. My friends got me into it and they play it way more than I do but they don't let it rule their lives

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    making friends over the world You can't have completly lost your friends to it. Try and imbrace it. My friends got me into it and they play it way more than I do but they don't let it rule their lives

I used to play FFXI, it was pretty fun, but althought I made lots of new friends online, I got pretty fat from playing it. I had to lose like 30lbs after quitting, it was ridiculous. The game didn't really take over any of our lives necessarily, but it slowly drained away our execise/sports/work out time. It's one of those things you have to do at least once, to truly understand what's it's like to be a fat person... i really cherish my ability to run around without weasing now...

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

Online games are funn, espically when u annoy other people while playing nothing really good comes out of it, its just somethin u do on ur sparetime and i agree keep with reality or youll miss out on alot of things and lose alot of friends..
    counter strikes sweet..and halo2...and WoW ^^

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

as HibikiLink said u can meke a lot of friends on line... plus sometimes is relaxing....
    I dont think u can lose friends to a game......
    but the thing u said about getting fat... happend to me too.... right now im working out to get some pounds off -_-'
    but sometimes u get addicted.... well sort of... u have to be careful of that....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well me and my friend have talked about how addicting online games are.
    for example i got this friend and his dad is adicted to these games (take time off work just to play them). and since he has been sitting and playing them so much he now has a blood clot in his leg.
    and i've also heard of ppl killin other people over things like sword and stuff in the game. and ppl comiting suicide cause some1 hacked into his account.
    it scary to thing that games can cause this reaction in some ppl, i was shocked when my friend told me abotu this stuff, i just couldn't beleive it.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Online Games is the best fun and timekiller u can have after dark.
    I love online games and i play regularly so yeah i dont know about the addiction thing because i play for fun i play counterstrike source at the moment and the okes is so badly worried about their ratio's like kill per death and points because they wanna join Good clans but i am having much more fun just playing the game than trying to make a living out of it.
    U know look at the word play games,this is suppose to be for entertainment and i have a job so yeah that is my intertainment i am not in the top 50 players in South Africa but i love playing online and lans and all that.
    Good intertainment for me.
    So i think ppl get consumed by the enjoyment and then they just want more and more till one day then it is gone.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast