+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: naruto (the card game)

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto (the card game)

do you have to down load something

Tanks zyta

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont have to download anything, people who play naruto usually go to the site Zatch Bell CCG Chat Site to meet up and play games. There are a lot of zatch bell players there most of them are nice and most of them also play naruto, so go there and ask for games. Then If you have aim or any type of messenger handler you can get to meet new friends and play more people, more often, making buying naruto worth while. there is no real way to prevent cheating this is why i gave you that site most people there are very honest and play by the honor system. So I can speed up your procees by asking if you have aim or a messaging system at all.
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i have msn messinger. pm me if you want ma addy

Tanks zyta

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to learn how to play but the card game is not anywhere near me. so yeah. it sounds like fun and a little complex but i am always up for a challenge.. lol
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

IM A FRIGGEN MASTER AT THAT GAME!!!!!! if anyone wanna know how to play just tell me
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

what is your rank im rated86 in the county. post up your deck

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sucks2bu View Post
    this game is taking off fast so u should get started the third set will be out soon dont get left behind
    Im trying not to but its hat\rd to get cought up.

Quote Originally Posted by sucks2bu View Post
    You dont have to download anything, people who play naruto usually go to the site Zatch Bell CCG Chat Site to meet up and play games. There are a lot of zatch bell players there most of them are nice and most of them also play naruto, so go there and ask for games. Then If you have aim or any type of messenger handler you can get to meet new friends and play more people, more often, making buying naruto worth while. there is no real way to prevent cheating this is why i gave you that site most people there are very honest and play by the honor system. So I can speed up your procees by asking if you have aim or a messaging system at all.
    I used to play zatch bell i was realy good at it to but i couldent keep up after they stoped selling it in the area i live in. I play them online since people stoped palying it in this area.

Thanks
    i play zatch to pm me and maybe we can play a game together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast