+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Ultimate Ninja

Okay I was playing it this week end the graphics are good for a anime base fighting game and all but the game is way to repetive the fighting is pushing on the circle button multiple times to do different things but there is no other things theres no mini games and they made the stuff you buy with the money you win in the fights is way to much if you want to get an item every time....It's like they want you to sit and play for like 10 hours a day to get all they extra..... On top of that they dont give you a clue on some of the things you have to do for the mission and there just fighting with things you just have to do like stay alive through out the match and save this much health.....I think it's one of the worse anime fighting games I have played yet

What do you guys think of it

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja

I don't think it's that bad... Well, it has some "bugs", and the prices are too high... I think it's really a challenging game, it's actually to hard for me, because i'm stuck on one of the missions, where i have to make "2 counter something something (i can't remember)... But i think it's a good game and it sticks with the story

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Shame it's for PS2 since I only have Wii, Gamecube, 360, I have a ps2 but I'm not going to buy the game unless it came out for the 360 or Wii.
    The game does look good though.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive never played this game but it looks pretty good. Ive played CON 1 and CON 2 and thay are both fun to play. but if this game is as bad as you say it is I dont think I want to play it.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played this game and it's okay but I do agree with you Bloody Sword. The game is very repetetive.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought it was a little boring, but I found it better playing with a second player in vs.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    I thought it was a little boring, but I found it better playing with a second player in vs.
    see its fun with that but still gets way to repetive when you even do that because your still pushing the same buttons and do the same thing just against a human.....and I wish that would have made each one with different combinations because your still pushing circle for the same attack just modled different

+ Reply to Thread