+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nba Finals

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Nba Finals

Who do you think will win the NBA FINALS please tell why or why not? Also tell how many games it will take to win.

I choose the Spurs winning it at game 6 nobody can stop Tony and Duncan not even the KING.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nba Finals

This has to do with sport entertainment, so I will be moving it...

+Sensory Pleasures+

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

spurs up 3-0 i guess no like the cavs anymore. i wonder if people only see cavs for lebron james

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    spurs up 3-0 i guess no like the cavs anymore. i wonder if people only see cavs for lebron james
    I think the answer is pretty obvious to that...if someone if not watching the cavs for King James, then I don't know what the hell they are watching them for. It sure aint Ilgauskis for sure... The Cavs do not stand a chance, maybe in a few years but definitely not this year.

You can almost compare this to Peyton Manning and his Colts in his quest for the Super Bowl. How many times did P.M. failed against the Patriots before winning one?? Nearly the same situation, Lebron simply needs for talent around him.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

i think he has talent around him its just the team is mostly too young after this loos i think they have a chance next year or the year after that.

+ Reply to Thread