+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBC's "Life" cancelled, "Chuck" up in the air

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

NBC's "Life" cancelled, "Chuck" up in the air

Another great show gets f***ed in the a**:

Breaking: NBC cancels 'Life,' plays hardball with Chris and Mariska | Chuck, Heroes, Law & Order: SVU, Medium | Ausiello Files | EW.com

Out of all the shows let go recently over the spread of networks who have been dropping shows with promise for chunks of shit (R.I.P. Eli Stone, Life On Mars), this is the stupidest decision of them all. NBC basically rides Heroes, Medium, and all the Law & Orders cause they have nothing else - but Heroes is bleeding viewers due to incompetent writing and nobody really cares about the L&Os as much anymore. So what do they do? Can a unique, critically acclaimed cop mystery show, and twiddle their thumbs over whether they should be benevolent enough to let Chuck have an extra season for kicks before they put it out to pasture.

I don't know why people bother to watch new shows these days.
    Dollhouse is next.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NBC's "Life" cancelled, "Chuck" up in the air

Cant say ill miss Chuck or life, but i was really pissed when they canceled Life On Mars. And the crap they replaced it with was trash.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Can't say I've seen any of those series but it it's obvious the amount of series is being scaled down to cut costs. I'm sure other companies are doing just that as well.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

TV sucks nowadays. Basic facts, you can get a decent show, but it'll go to shit sooner or later.

Good shows fail, Bad shows progress, all of apart of the process. No idea how MTV is still in existence. At least Vh1 has some okay stuff still if you take out all reality shows.

+ Reply to Thread