+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCIS ,am i the only one?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

NCIS ,am i the only one?

Hi hi ^_^ ,i'm a very big fan of this show (especially because of Tony lol) ... how many people here watch the show and/or are fans of it? ..... and who is your favorite actor and why? =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NCIS ,am i the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Hi hi ^_^ ,i'm a very big fan of this show (especially because of Tony lol) ... how many people here watch the show and/or are fans of it? ..... and who is your favorite actor and why? =^_^=
    ah, NCIS. very good show I must say, and I do say that because I have a couple for the box sets. although there were five seasons, here is S.A we only got the first three on television. and I am haveing a difficult time trying to find the others in box sets.

my fav character from the series has to be Tony as well, for his is such a personality, but Abby is just as good.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

NCIS is my favorite Crime Drama show, but that might be because I love everything that Bellisario has his hands on (I'm a huge fan of JAG).

Abby is my favorite character. She's the comic relief on the show and is always enjoyable to have on the show.

I just hate the fact that the writers strike put the show on Hiatus, (Season 5 episode 11 was the last one, and there are no new ones currently scheduled).

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved that show so much. I hated the fact that I was never home to watch it or anything. When I did watch it, I enjoyed the entire cast, but Abby was my favorite character. She was really cool. I wish I could watch that show again...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it as well. I have to say that Kate was mine. She always had great come backs for Tony. Plus I love the rivalry between the two. Though Zeva fills in nicely it just not quite the same. My second pick has to be Abby. She makes me laugh.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i like the show as well in fact it's my favorite crime series show filled with various thoughts and feelings ,pretty drama as well .. my favorite character got to be Abby (Hail Gothic!!) and of course Gibbs after.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Well NCIS is a good programme, but i perfer the CSI New York and CSI orignal. For all of you that don't have a clue what this show is, it is a crime scene investigation specically aimed at navy members. It involes people finding clues etc. solving the crim getting the baddie you know that stuff... Well my favourite character would have to be Donozo (I'm not sure of spelling ) because he is really funny and all ways cracks me up with jokes ands pranks. The seriouse side of him i find pretty exciting aswell as he is a great actor and has a good part in NCIS.

+ Reply to Thread