+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: need help?

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb need help?

hi, i love final fantasy, i have completed number x and xii. so if you need any help on x, from just doing the storyline to getting all aeons and defeating all dark aeons, or need help with xii, from the storyline to sidequests to hunts to obtaining the espers. i'll be happy to help.
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: need help?

You should consider making a request in the Feedback and Questions topic asking to make a gaming help area like the Reviews area.. It might help some people and boost traffic here lol.

Also haha... the hunt Who's the Strongest just is giving me some trouble, well sort of. I'm at the point right where you beat the game and the petitioner Rikken won't certify me or whatever so I can go and look for the mark, he just blabs about Vayne etc. Is there anything I can do? I can't unlock the rest of the hunts without this one lol
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks
    ah you, have raced him? if so go to the phoras, the mark is just outside the tower. make sure you have a good defense and either some bubble belts or the magick bubble seeing as the mark lays quite a hit. also make sure you have high magic seeing as the plyaster is weak against fire moves so firage is just the move to have. if i were you id cast protect and faith on yourself. also make sure you have at least one character who can use curaja, if so use that when your health is half way. once the marks life is low he will double his level, so watch out for he will be a lot stronger. also haste may hep so you can atttack quicker. any way it will be a long battle, good luck.

and yea i will make the request for the gaming area.
    Last edited by kedar; Jan 30, 2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Double posting

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

My main party is more than strong enough to take him down lol but he just won't race me, all he has to say is stuff about the Bahamut or whatever, does he only spawn in Balfonheim? I think I might have gone too far in the game to get the hunt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    My main party is more than strong enough to take him down lol but he just won't race me, all he has to say is stuff about the Bahamut or whatever, does he only spawn in Balfonheim? I think I might have gone too far in the game to get the hunt
    ok talk to him a few times, he will race you then tell you about the hunt

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

It sure has been a long time since I played FFXII, even longer since X. I don't know about creating a section for game help, since there are other websites specifically and more appropriately dedicated to that, but I'm always up for a trip down video game memory lane. In XII, 3 of my hardest fights were against Ultima, the Seer, and that one mark you fought in the snow, he was a huge white Ring Wyrm. X I enjoyed, but X-2 is my all time favorite. XIII was alright, I got my platinum trophy and all, but something just didn't feel right. Final Fantasy XIII-2 has been announced, and so I hope that's a great game. Personally, I'm still waiting on FF Versus XIII.

Thanks

Overall X-2 was a good game that got a lot of dirt because of how skanky the characters were designed, I think. The combat and leveling systems were very simple but worked so well, the only downside I can see is that the game really isn't that challenging

In XII I sort of cheated fighting Ultima and Zodiark with buying the accessories the absorbed their elemental attacks haha... but yeah, that fight with Fafnir (the wyrm guy) was one of my toughest fights lol. I had to run away twice because he wiped my main party and all the others were just puny babies D:

I love all the end game stuff in XII, especially the Great Crystal. It's so expansive and worthwhile just spending an hour grinding in there because mobs have lots of awesome items and if you're lucky you'll find one of the chests with even better stuff inside. Except that ensunguned shield or whatever :/ damn square enix and their useless items.

Newbie ulquiorra73 is off to a good start ulquiorra73's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: need help?

I never played final fantasy. I was thinking about getting it. Are they good? Witch one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast