+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need A Whee Bit Of Help On Kingdom Hearts

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need A Whee Bit Of Help On Kingdom Hearts

there was three special endings on the first one? eeeeepp..
    I've already seen the special ending for KH2 he he ...Do you think there will be a three? I hope it comes out sooner than what 2 did

Newbie KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign's Avatar
    Thanks

_gwenibe_-no this is the second time. i thought i had said that. but the only house i know of is the one in the 3rd district and only that girls is in there not leon. i looked everywhere for him but i cannot find him

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

well theres one with Mickey, and then there the 100 dog ending, and one more~

And on the second one there is I thought.. Because at the end it show the field of key blades..
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonReign View Post
    hELLO, FIRST POST HERE. i don't know where this would go here so if i am wrong i'm sorry

i have a question about Kingdom Hearts the origional. i am at the part in which i must find leon so he will tell me to go to cid which will get him to give me a package to give to merlin which is poohs book. only problem is i can't find leon. where is he? now before you say the sewers he is not there. and talking to cid is pointless, until i find and talk to leon all he says is to come back when i find the other one....i have no idea what he is talking about. i haven't played this game for a few months any help is appriciated
    Leon should be down in the sewers training. You can go through the whole damation house to get there, and going through the back door. Then you go into the water in the alley and you should see a red trinity mark at the end of it on the right which will smash the bars allowing you to enter the sewer. You can also get there by going into the hotel and going onto the balcony and jumping down into the alley, or walking through the brown doors on the right by the fountain in the second district.

Newbie KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88 View Post
    Leon should be down in the sewers training. You can go through the whole damation house to get there, and going through the back door. Then you go into the water in the alley and you should see a red trinity mark at the end of it on the right which will smash the bars allowing you to enter the sewer. You can also get there by going into the hotel and going onto the balcony and jumping down into the alley, or walking through the brown doors on the right by the fountain in the second district.
    i thought i said this but i guess not. leon is not in the sewers i have checked there. he also is not in the abandoned house in the third district. i have no idea where he is

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonReign View Post
    i thought i said this but i guess not. leon is not in the sewers i have checked there. he also is not in the abandoned house in the third district. i have no idea where he is
    Hmm that's strange. That's where he should be. Opps you did say he wasn't in the swears sorry. I'll try to see if I can figure it out for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88 View Post
    Hmm that's strange. That's where he should be. Opps you did say he wasn't in the swears sorry. I'll try to see if I can figure it out for you.
    thankyou if you find it thanx for trying if you don't

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you figured it out yet? I think you need to go to the Gizmo shop roof and use the Red Trinity on a wall so you can ring the bell 3 times. That should trigger a boss fight when you go down to the fountain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast