+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need A Whee Bit Of Help On Kingdom Hearts

Newbie KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nate_grey_x View Post
    Have you figured it out yet? I think you need to go to the Gizmo shop roof and use the Red Trinity on a wall so you can ring the bell 3 times. That should trigger a boss fight when you go down to the fountain.
    no i haven't yet and there are two boxes in the way of the trinity and they will not break. i found out those go away once i find poohs booh and enter it. which in order to do that i must find leon

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonReign View Post
    no i haven't yet and there are two boxes in the way of the trinity and they will not break. i found out those go away once i find poohs booh and enter it. which in order to do that i must find leon
    It sounds like you might have a glitch or your just missing something really simple. What worlds have you finished so far? Here's what the strategy guide says: 1-Use red trinity mark to enter secret waterway 2-Speak with Leon and Aerith 3-Talk with Cid in the accessory shop 4-Deliver Cid's book to Merlin at the Mystical house. 5-Enter the vacant house in the third district 6-Use the red trinity mark on the Gizmo shop roof 7-Ring bell 3 times to make key hole appear 8-Boss foght 9-Talk to Cid at gummi booth

Maybe you need to complete something on another world to trigger these events. It's been awhile since I've played the first game. According to the guide you should have completed The Jungle, Wonderland, and completed a few events at the Coliseum. So you HAVE used the red trinity to open the gate blocking the secret waterway and Leon and Aerith weren't there?

Newbie KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign may be famous one day KrimsonReign's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have beaten the tarzan world. i can't get any farther in the hercules one till i lock traverse town but i have done 1, and 2. i can't do 3. all cid says is to come back when i find the other one yet i don't know what it is i am looking for. also i got so annoyed i just restarted the game.....then i supidly saved it on my other game thus erasing my progress so hopefully this time i won't get stuck. and to be on the safe side i am going to write the important info down in case i need it for later. but i do have another question which is easier to answer.

I know how to access the blue and red trinity.....what order and how do i learn the others?

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Trinity order

The order you get them in is 1-Blue, 2-Red, 3-Green, 4-Yellow, 5-White. You get them as you progress through the game, you don't get White until almost the end of the game.

Thanks
    The order you get them in is 1-Blue, 2-Red, 3-Green, 4-Yellow, 5-White. You get them as you progress through the game, you don't get White until almost the end of the game.
    do you remember what you beat toget the green trinity?

Thanks

Green trinity

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonReign View Post
    do you remember what you beat toget the green trinity?
    I can't remember for sure where you get the green trinity. I think you get it when you lock Agrabah or shortly after that. I looked through the strategy guide and I don't see where you get green, all I can tell you for sure is that you get it sometime before Neverland.

Thanks
    I can't remember for sure where you get the green trinity. I think you get it when you lock Agrabah or shortly after that. I looked through the strategy guide and I don't see where you get green, all I can tell you for sure is that you get it sometime before Neverland.
    oh, alright. thankyou for your help. by chance do you have any idea when the 3rd knigdom hearts game comes out? i'm dying with anticipation

Thanks

Kingdom Hearts III

There is no date for a third game yet, I would guess they will have another KH game out by the fourth quarter of 2007. If not then probably Q1 of 2008.
    The next game will supposedly be a spinoff about another character possibly Xehanort, Ansem, Or someone in Organization XIII. Contrary to popular rumors, they HAVE NOT released any definite information on the next game yet. Everything you hear about the next KH game is just speculation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast