+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter nights

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

Neverwinter nights

Been thinking of buying this game but I'm not sure whether I should or not and was wondering if those of you who have played it, could tell me whether or not they think it is good.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Neverwinter nights

hay. so there is someone out here in AO that plays that game. i love that game and i was planning on buying the nwn2 but my laptop doesn't have the requirements.

it's worth it. in the game 2 the lovelable deeken come in. you can also pick drow and more. there are soo many new features that it's increadiable.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Aug 28, 2006 at 01:14 PM.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic View Post
    hay. so there is someone out here in AO that plays that game. i love that game and i was planning on buying the nwn2 but my laptop doesn't have the requirements.

it's worth it. in the game 2 the lovelable deeken come in. you can also pick drow and more. there are soo many new features that it's increadiable.
    Dont get 2 until its reviewed.Its not being made by Bioware but by Obsidion who responsable for Kotor2.

Nvn is a great game but i always perfered Bauldars Gate

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

i went into the oficial fourms of nvn 2 and read some of them. i also watched a clip from the official site and they explaind some of what they did.

but in the end it's true that i shouldn't get the game untill it's reviewed but it's obvious you and i are both going to get the game either way. lol.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic View Post
    i went into the oficial fourms of nvn 2 and read some of them. i also watched a clip from the official site and they explaind some of what they did.

but in the end it's true that i shouldn't get the game untill it's reviewed but it's obvious you and i are both going to get the game either way. lol.
    Most likley but only when its on budget.I dont trust Obsidion after what they did to Kotor2 and i dont see why Bioware are giving them such big titles

And I only dont but games from what i hear in reviews.Everyone has a diffrent opinion so reviws are pretty useless.I just buy games from genres i like(Pretty much anything) but i usually have pretty good taste in them

Newbie Munkey may be famous one day Munkey may be famous one day Munkey's Avatar
    Thanks

I've just discovered nwn and I think it's class.One of the best adveture games I've played since Final Fantasy 7.

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Neverwinter nights, huh? What server tdo you go on the multiplayer game? You will find me in the stromnexus server. If you want to play with me, look for characters call Lia moordynn, which is me

Newbie Zuggalo may be famous one day Zuggalo may be famous one day Zuggalo's Avatar
    Thanks

Neverwinter Nights is a crazy good game. I like the sorcerer class the most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast