+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New console wars

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New console wars

yeah im goign with dark the 360 and the wii nobody wants a ps3 becuase of the cost even with the lowerd prices i dont think the ps3 will have enough customers so they expaned the systems the games were gonna be on as for i wont buy devil may cry 4 i never bought one before and wont buy one now now halo 3 is what i wont to see and i think the wii gonna come out on top selling more than anyone

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

do you guys think its safe to say that this may be the last of Sony's consoles? i think they still have a foothold in the industry, but its slipping fast.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't count on it. It hasn't even been a whole year yet. 360 wasn't so hot it's first year, if you'll remember, and as for the wii; they just got lucky. They shipped out the cheapest console, packed a game with it, and at the same time launched the final fantasy of nintendo games, Legend of Zelda. Their only system problems were idiots breaking their TVs with wii remotes, as well as the good problem of not having enough at its release. I still have very high hopes for the PS3, It's had the slowest start, no doubt, but once it gets going, I think they'll be back in the game. The real question is this: Can the PS3 rise above the shadow of the PS2? That, I'm not so sure it can accomplish.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

No don't be silly, they made mad cash on the PS1 and PS2, at the very least they'll have the PS4. The only reason why nintendo was able to make the Wii was the crazy money they made from hand helds. I still love my Cube but no developers showed it any love.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm amazed how quickly nintendo made the 'cube completely obselete. Wii has everything the 'cube has and more, can play the same games, same controllers, everything. Plus, Mecha's right. Nintendo's hold in the handheld gaming industry is unrivaled. I remember when people talked of how the 'cube would be the last nintendo system, so when I hear people talk about the PS3 being Sony's last stand, I have to laugh.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly, what Dark said. I mean even sega plugged out a few consoles and they where losing money at the speed of sound (Insert falling whistle sound).

Microsoft and Sony have a couple things in their favor, and thats their not soley game/console making companys. Like Nintendo and Sega, I'm not saying that Microsoft or Sony wouldn't stop production if their markets in the toilet. However they've got more support in place and wouldn't have to pull the plug so soon like Sega did (on consoles anyway.)

I may have this backwards, but if sony can get some of its Awe-yeah titles out and some good online content they'll start to make up ground because you don't have to pay for the PS3 online service, but you do have to drop a bit of cash for X-box live. ( I maybe wrong there I've never been to interested in X-box affairs until lately.)
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, Sony will make it through it and make another console. Nintendo has managed to do it, so Sony can. This isn' the last we've heard of 'em.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

this is sometimes the problem when a company like sony reaches too high because of the success of ps1 and ps2. they made ps3 sooo advance that world isn't fully ready for it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast