+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: New console wars

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New console wars

OMG~! are they really coming out with a new PSP?

>o< gosh darnit people! get it right the first time!

>.< this all seems great, but it's really starting to feel like poor planning... you don't have to have a bunch of models to sell something! how about one good one? i think that Nintendo has proved that one quality system still sells just as well, or even better, then having multiple systems...

^_^ not to say that i hate the other systems... i want all of them~! it's just that all this updating is getting on my nerves...

i'm kindaof an old person about it... i'm not good with technology and i don't see the point in some improvements (ex: DVD = good --> HD-DVD = uh... okay... --> Blu-Ray = how clear does the TV need to be?!)

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^Actually I heard a rumor (and it may be just that) that nintendo was thinking about releasing a version of the Wii with a DVD player inside.

Nintendo had had their bumps in the same area with their hand helds, anyone drop some coin on a bulky DS?
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    ^Actually I heard a rumor (and it may be just that) that nintendo was thinking about releasing a version of the Wii with a DVD player inside.

Nintendo had had their bumps in the same area with their hand helds, anyone drop some coin on a bulky DS?
    The first DS looked like a happy-meal toy that came from McDonalds...

>_O GAG!! It was so disgusting!

I'm glad my first DS was a DS Lite.

A Wii DVD player? Well... that would make sense with the remote and all.
    o_o But... hmmm... I dunno if I'll buy a new Wii just for the DVD player... maybe if I didn't have one already, sure... but... I do, and where would I give away my prized Wii? I've built a relationship with it already, no way I'm giving him away.

._. How about Xbox 360 mods? With all these mods, you would think the Xbox 360 would come out as well.
    Xbox 360 is the smoothest of all the consoles so far (according to sales, status, and etc), but I can't help but feel they're still a bit... alienated from the concept of a console game system and not a PC.
    Not saying they're bad or even noticeably awkward, but it just feels like they're still new to this. I can't wait to see what their NEXT system would be like.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't agree with it being the smoothest because of all the red circles of death.

I will agree that micro's next console will be impressive, maybe they won't bury the 360 like they did with the original X-box I wonder if Halo was the only thing that might remind someone of the original Box?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't agree with it being the smoothest because of all the red circles of death.

I will agree that micro's next console will be impressive, maybe they won't bury the 360 like they did with the original X-box I wonder if Halo was the only thing that might remind someone of the original Box?
    Actually, I was referring to "smoothest" as to how constant the games were coming out.

The Original Box? Actually, Shenmue and Jade Empire as well as Fable remind me of the original Xbox immediately...

Thanks

Oh, that kind of smooth. That should even out know that the other two are getting close to one year old.

Shenmue reminds me of the Dreamcast *Crying* DREAMCAST!!!!!!!!!!

I will say that the one thing the 360 has that the others don't at the moment is a massive amount of RPG's slated for it, I love RPG's

Thanks

Oh, that kind of smooth. That should even out know that the other two are getting close to one year old.

Shenmue reminds me of the Dreamcast *Crying* DREAMCAST!!!!!!!!!!

I will say that the one thing the 360 has that the others don't at the moment is a massive amount of RPG's slated for it, I love RPG's
    *sigh* Well, I'm glad Shenmue went to Xbox and not Playstation... kind of desecrating a grave after being the one who murdered the one in the grave.

Dreamcast was a goodin', but was a bit disbalanced with their fans and publicity... not to mention having the problem SEGA has always had: They're too far ahead.
    ._. All of SEGA's systems pushed themselves beyond the limit, and because of that, many problems arose for their systems. ( Anyone remember how sensitive the Sega Saturn was? Or how much batteries the Game Gear ate? )
    o_o I'm not even sure if the PS2 even had as many online-capable games as the Dreamcast did. Online city over there.

As for RPGs... well, I never imagined Xbox being a comfortable console to play RPGs on... but hey, you never know if they'll make an RPG that would only feel comfortable for the Xbox...

I can't wait for Blue Dragon.... >u< Finally, an RPG that was inspired by Chrono Trigger and not Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest those whorry b*stards! ...Chrono Trigger ROCKS!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Chrono Trigger was kool; but plz, don' diss the Final. My best friend has a 360 and he's all excited 'bout all of the RPG games slated for release also. I wanna get the 360 for Blue Dragon myself, but I hear that they have other kool RPG's comin' too. Oh yeah, byb, I've been hearin' that Square was gonna produce an FF game for the 360, then they weren', then they were... Any1 have any info on that, 'cause I'm gettin' confused?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast