+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Fantastic Four Movie

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

New Fantastic Four Movie

did anyone besides me here about it. its the Fantastic Four vs. The Silver Surfer.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Fantastic Four Movie

Can you please discribe what you want alittle better then this. What about the new Fantastic Four? I never even heard about a new one. So appearently it was just you. Tell us about what you heard in more then just a line or two. So that way we can understand alittle better what you are wanting to know.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I saw a preview about it last week and I have to say the Silver Surfer looks really kick ass.
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Can you please discribe what you want alittle better then this. What about the new Fantastic Four? I never even heard about a new one. So appearently it was just you. Tell us about what you heard in more then just a line or two. So that way we can understand alittle better what you are wanting to know.
    I totally agree Ky-lyrra.

This is the second time you make a thread without providing adequate information or open up any type of discussion. NO MORE. If you make a third thread, I will not care what it is about, if you do not provide any information or open it up for discussion, I WILL close it without bashing an eyelid.

The same goes for you, jackpsp. Please try and post more than 1-2 lines. Also, try to further push along the discussion by adding something new or different.

The one-line posts need to stop. Period. Now, let's get to the movie... I, myself, have never heard of a second movie. Nevertheless, I am excited, as the Silver Surfer is one of my favorite comic book heroes. However, I'm not sure that I'll be watching this second movie in the end, because, to be honest, the first movie was absolutely horrible. Heck, maybe I'll wait a week after it comes out and read the reviews. It might be worth the watch if Silver Surfer is going to be in it.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with that the first one was crappy. I will probably wait till it comes out on DVD because first before looking watching it. If the first one was better I wouldn't say that I need to see the reviews along with Silver to know if I want to even watch the second one.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Comingsoon.net
    Plot Summary: Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in "Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer" as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.
    and links...

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - ComingSoon.net Film Database

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer - landing 06.15.07

Won't like it because silver surfer is supposed to be near invincible. This movie strives to take him down a notch in power. I don't mind them throwing the comic books' plot out the window(like Xmen movies) but at least have it make sense to the core of the story.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The first movie was quite interesting. However, it wasnt really worth money in theaters. Hopefully, the plot will be better and they'll be a bit more mature themes in the movie.

The humor? Hopefully, they'll be plenty of it.
    Seduced by Flesh

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like the first movie. I thought it was weak and didn't live up to the hype of the Fantastic Four comics. I heard rumors of the second one around the time the first came out. Didn't catch my interest though. Possibly because I didn't like the first one. I do like the way Silver Surfer looks. Hopefully this one is more interesting.

+ Reply to Thread