+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Golden Sun

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking New Golden Sun

After 6 years (I think) there is going to be a new golden sun i cant wait. Im so happy it use to be one of my favorite games of all time and still is. You can find the trailer on youtube.com but what do you guys think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Beatle For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 17, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Golden Sun

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    After 6 years (I think) there is going to be a new golden sun i cant wait. Im so happy it use to be one of my favorite games of all time and still is. You can find the trailer on youtube.com but what do you guys think.
    YES I'm not the only one that knows. everyone else is like really!? But I can't Wait for this to come out..... NEXT FREAK'N year my question is will it allow u 2 import data from the previous ones? who would have thought though six years....

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thats great both of my games are packed with bomb weapons thank you I didnt know that. By the way you can reserve your copy of Golden Sun at Gamestop already .
    Last edited by The Beatle; Aug 21, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks

Thats great both of my games are packed with bomb !@# weapons thank you I didnt know that. By the way you can reserve your copy of Golden Sun at Gamestop already .
    NO!! i didn't say u could i wanted to know IF u could? plus with r4 ds i don't need to reserve it i can download it!! one more thing u can't censor cures words so change it before the mods send u an infraction.

Thanks

Okay will i dont think you can because they have the DSI now which means that you cant have the GameBoy advance cartridge but they say that it is pose to be after the first two games so its not suppose to be a whole new story and I erased the bleeped out word thank you i didnt know that.

Thanks

Same here until they sent me one. so i still have my ds so i have nothing to worry about i just can't wait till it comes out.

Thanks

Yep its going to be great new moves new characters,new music,and a new awsome story i wonder what its going to be about I mean the first two games storys were awsome how clever they were about everything.

Thanks

Yep its going to be great new moves new characters,new music,and a new awsome story i wonder what its going to be about I mean the first two games storys were awsome how clever they were about everything.
    They should take up where they left off. wasn't that dude with the blue hair climbing to reach the golden sun or whatever?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast