Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Harry Potter book

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The new Harry Potter book

Some people go crazy over these books! Harry Potter is ok to me,but I would never stay in line over night waiting for that book. I just don't read long chapter books. I have seen some of the movies and that's it. Are you obsessed with Harry Potter? Iam not tell me your thoughts.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new Harry Potter book

I really didn't read any Harry Potter Books by choice. People do get kinda insane about them though. I watched the first two Harry Potter movies and their pretty good. But in the end a book is just a book and there is no reason to get out of hand over it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The new Harry Potter book

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I really didn't read any Harry Potter Books by choice. People do get kinda insane about them though. I watched the first two Harry Potter movies and their pretty good. But in the end a book is just a book and there is no reason to get out of hand over it.
    I know,but they go crazy for Harry Potter! I like movies,but Iam not crazy them.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, people get to in to story and forget the fact that it is not real. So there is no reason to freak out about Harry Potter. The movies are well done, I would have to say. Although the kid that plays Harry is like 20 so they will eventually have to recast him. Not really worried about it anyway, there are plenty of better movies to go and see.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well since i was a little kid, i was deeply interested in the first 4 books of the series, and i re-read them about 25 times. suddenly i started to slow down on my reading, and finally gave up. i think that the fact that the whole story is based on magic and wizards is kind of lame for a teenager. some of the movies are rele good, but again, the plots are becoming more human like, like herminy (or w\e the girl's name is) likes harry and i read in globe and mail that she tries to have sex with him. so O.o iunno, maybe the author has gotten out of touch.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Post Re: The new Harry Potter book

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I agree, people get to in to story and forget the fact that it is not real. So there is no reason to freak out about Harry Potter. The movies are well done, I would have to say. Although the kid that plays Harry is like 20 so they will eventually have to recast him. Not really worried about it anyway, there are plenty of better movies to go and see.
    Some people are the same way with anime They just crazy! And yes Harry Potter is a fictional character! Not real.

Thanks

I know that H.P. is just a book for nerds that don't have anything else to do. I shouldn't say nerds because a lot of people read these books regardless of who they are. Anime is great because it can take you away from reality as most movies do. But people have trouble coming back once it is over.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have read every Harry Potter book. My love for Harry Potter started in 5th grade when my teacher everyday after lunch would take up and sit us outside and read to us. I was only 9 when I learned about the famous wizard school of magic about the secret train station or of the boy who lived. I would not sit in lines for hours to get it but I would get it later. I'm not one that needs to know what happens the moment the books come out but I would like to finish the series.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast