Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Harry Potter book

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The new Harry Potter book

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well I have read every Harry Potter book. My love for Harry Potter started in 5th grade when my teacher everyday after lunch would take up and sit us outside and read to us. I was only 9 when I learned about the famous wizard school of magic about the secret train station or of the boy who lived. I would not sit in lines for hours to get it but I would get it later. I'm not one that needs to know what happens the moment the books come out but I would like to finish the series.
    Iam not crazy about him either! How much do they pay for those books in that long line? $40?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new Harry Potter book

The lastest book that I have I got for I think $22-$26 not exactly sure. I'm the type that can read those books over and over again. I do love them but I just can see why people wait in lines.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    The lastest book that I have I got for I think $22-$26 not exactly sure. I'm the type that can read those books over and over again. I do love them but I just can see why people wait in lines.
    They are really obsessed with Harry Potter if they wait in lines for the book. I just thought it was $40 because the books start out as high prices then the price goes down soon.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

yea... i havent read the first three books. instead i watched the movies. they the same exept for small diffrences. i've read teh fourth fifth and sixth book. there cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    yea... i havent read the first three books. instead i watched the movies. they the same exept for small diffrences. i've read teh fourth fifth and sixth book. there cool
    I don't read the books. I watch the movies sometimes.They are ok.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read every book and have pre ordered the next one which is called deathly hallows im not an obbsessed fan i wont wait in a line over night but i do read them all
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    I have read every book and have pre ordered the next one which is called deathly hallows im not an obbsessed fan i wont wait in a line over night but i do read them all
    lol i just wait until no ones in line and they made more. they ussually sell it at wholesales like one week later and its cheeper too

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

You know it's so crazy. I love to read and yet I have never read a Harry Potter book. Most of it was because of the fact was that it was a series. When it comes to novels I just want to read that one and not a whole series. The only kind of series I really put my money into is manga and it is totally worth it for me.

Another reason for me was that there was just so many people that seemed to like it and anything like that I just seem to shy from. Like the Lemony Snicket books, they got really popular and I never read one. It's always been that way with me. Barely anyone at my school knows about anime and I love it like there is no tomorrow. Most people at my school are not very big readers and I read all the time. One exception would be the Dear America books. They got popular and I read them and I loved them.

I did watch the movies, though.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast