Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The new Harry Potter book

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The new Harry Potter book

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    ohh my thoughts? ok well its sweet and well to get hooked on it im called a nerd but i still think its swett so liek for all those people who think they can bully me liek taht the your horribly mistaken
    Ok, a lot of people are hooked on it. Thanks for telling me what you think.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new Harry Potter book

Well, it took me a while to read the harry potter books, but when I finally did, (years after they orignally came out and already the first movie was released) I loved them.

But, I enjoyed the 1st to 4th much better than I did the rest, now I don't know if it is because i'm getting older, or just the stories, but they weren't as.. exciting, or engaging as the first four, but none the less, I will most definatly be getting the last one, afterall, i've read this far, might as well see who JK Rowling kills off XD

For those of you, who haven't read the books and seen the movies, I highly suggest read the books. The movies are bad, they skip way to much out and in some cases (particularly the third movie) destroyed some of the story. I understand it's hard to put a huge book into two hours, but there were some vital things that they missed, which they probably shoudl have put in.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Well, it took me a while to read the harry potter books, but when I finally did, (years after they orignally came out and already the first movie was released) I loved them.

But, I enjoyed the 1st to 4th much better than I did the rest, now I don't know if it is because i'm getting older, or just the stories, but they weren't as.. exciting, or engaging as the first four, but none the less, I will most definatly be getting the last one, afterall, i've read this far, might as well see who JK Rowling kills off XD

For those of you, who haven't read the books and seen the movies, I highly suggest read the books. The movies are bad, they skip way to much out and in some cases (particularly the third movie) destroyed some of the story. I understand it's hard to put a huge book into two hours, but there were some vital things that they missed, which they probably shoudl have put in.
    I would read them,but I just don't like long,thick books. So I watch the movies sometimes.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the Harry Potter books... but I'm not like OBSESSED with them. This girl who has gym with me, she is overly obsessed... her friend texted her when they announced when the next book would be released, and she spent the entire period talking to me about Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe (sp?) and Equus (sp?). >_<

The second book was for some reason my favourite, but I just haven't like them since then as much... and the last one I took 2 days to read (usually I read it right after I get it so that's a long time for me) and I realized I was just reading it because I felt I should because I'd read the others... not because I was like "YES! HARRY POTTERRRR!!"
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

oh no...she is an Daniel Radcliffe fan??? aww bless

I think when the first movie came out, i went a little crazy and brought like a cool ring binder of harry potter for my school work, and even got the ring tone for my cell. For me, i don't know what my favorite book is...it could be the fifth but i am not really sure.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Does anybody else have anything to say about the Harry Potter books/movies?

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard it comes out on July 7th 2007 or 777 that is super crazy now isn't it
    Semper Fi Carry On

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I heard it comes out on July 7th 2007 or 777 that is super crazy now isn't it
    Yes,but I believe the July7,2007 part not the 777.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast