+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New movies??

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

New movies??

For the past couple of years movie makers seem to be making movies based on video games and/or old cartoon shows. Some of these movies I have to admit are all right(spiderman, fantastic four, and ghost rider). While some are absolutly horrible (garfield, doom). With the coming of a movie like Transformers (One of My Favorite shows) on the way do you think that movie makers are trying to bring back these shows.
    Mr. Fangs

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New movies??

I believe so. they did put back Ninja Turtles right. So I believe they would. Those movie really do rule!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    For the past couple of years movie makers seem to be making movies based on video games and/or old cartoon shows. Some of these movies I have to admit are all right(spiderman, fantastic four, and ghost rider). While some are absolutly horrible (garfield, doom). With the coming of a movie like Transformers (One of My Favorite shows) on the way do you think that movie makers are trying to bring back these shows.
    Actually its not based on old cartoon shows, its comic books. Spiderman, fantastic four, and ghost rider, are all from the comics, marvel to be more specific.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I really think they are cause all the movies they've made so far like The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Transformers movie is a way to bring some of the old comic books to life which is cool.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It's to get the younger generations into the things that we or our parents were into when we/they were kids...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

it is true. most of the movies that i see previews for are either books and or older movies that are being redone. where is the creativity or has that just diappeared because pepole cant think for themsleves anymore?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe the problem is that it's becoming harder to think up something new... When I wan't to writte something new and cool, I always end up understanding that my idea is quite old... But I agree with you that people nowadays seem to lose their crativity, many propably think that you can't overcast the good oldies and just make them younger, but we've got to try to make something better or we'll end up... I don't know where...
    Also I don't like most of the typic American movies, witch seem to be based one on another and I can easily say what's about to happen...
    The worse thing about movies based on old cartoons and comics, like Spiderman are ussualy worse then the cartoon, and I hate it when they even start mixing everything up and creating characters that were not in the cartoon- if you're creating something new then you can do almost everything you like with this work, if you're taking the idea from someone else, please don't spoil it or change much...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread