+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon Movie

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

New Pokemon Movie

yeah so i don't know if anybody else heard of this (which probably you did) but there is supposed to be a new Pokemon movie comin out, I think it is called Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet, It's supposed to air on cartoonnetwork Friday the 13th,

So if you don't know now you know people on animeonline.net

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Pokemon Movie

To be perfectly honest, its not that people know, its if they care. I sure don't. I stopped watching Pokemon after Gold/Silver/Cyrstal came out.

and for your information, There's 2 movies coming out, one this year and one next year

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

It's "Sky Pokemon" not Sky's Bouquet. The name refers to Shaymin. I personally highly recommend this movie, it definitely used top quality animation and cg to bring it to life. Just wished Dialga had more airtime, wished more so that Palkia had any airtime, but *sigh* can't have it all I suppose.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

ah i heard about this one. I got all ten movies and watch once or twice, just dont ask where i got them but I heard that this one is kind of follow movie ten.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as Pokemon goes, I only like the movies. And I don't watch every one if them.
    It's like I feel like it, I watch.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone does care. Toys-r-us is holding an event where you can get a free shaymin in honor of the movie if you take your DS into the store. Its lvl 50 with Seed flare and is holding a Miracle Berry (i got three). They are also holding a Regigigas event the week that platinum comes out if anyones interested.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to be honest. I don't really care for Pokemon. I stopped watching it when Misty left. It started to go down hill after that. It was so much better back then. And, with all the retarded new Pokemon and characters. It sucks now.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I got to be honest. I don't really care for Pokemon. I stopped watching it when Misty left. It started to go down hill after that. It was so much better back then. And, with all the retarded new Pokemon and characters. It sucks now.
    Ok that's great.
    Yeah, I got my Shaymin at Toys R us. Wasn't really much a lot, couldn't nickname it ;; That got to me the most D: But I liked the cherish ball a lot.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast