+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ¿¿¿¿New Rock????

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ¿¿¿¿New Rock????

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    it's an insult to rockers everywhere. cRap needs to stay in teh ghetto where it belongs, it's not music. half the time you can't understand whats being said and that which you do promotes sex drugs and violence, it's the Worst thing to every happen to real music.

All right, I don't want any insulting music, ok? This isn't here for disrespect, this is here to discuss, not argue, and as for a hit, 99 Problem/One Step Closer
    and, and I can say the same about rock, for example System of a down I can't understand them sometimes, but I still listen to them, as for it being an insult, then, why are real good bands teaming up with good rappers. uhm, so I ask, NO DISRESPECT

and I agree with Kasai, you can blame it all on society, i mean, look back twenty years, Run DMC Grand Master Flash, Hudini, c'mon, its changed, society has to blame, but hey, rock has also changed, not greatly, but you know a small change
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, sure, I like the idea. I don't really like rap by itself, but I do, like you said, like the Linkin Park/Jay-z song. I think that with the rock mixed in, it will bring more people to like different kinds.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

heheh It won't really work out, Nu-metal came to existence thanks to many metal bands that wanted to try something new, i doubt if this new genre will ever get to the same position as Nu-metal.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Such narrow minded people...
    Shunning something so new without giving it a fighting chance. The music is great. And what made hip hop and rap in the first place was the fact that it was about living in pain and suffering (which isnt far from any other genre of music). I do admit that most rappers today have ruined the music. The new collaboration is excellent. A mixture of very similar styles of music. (And those of you who think who think techno and hip hop dont belong together should really look into the history of music.) As for hip hop, don't hate the game hate the players. Music was invented to be entertainment and an interpretaion of the heart. Saying you hate a type of music is just the same as rejecting a person's feelings. So I say let's give this "New Rock" (I agree with Innerhell the name is terrible) a freaking chance to live and die.

(Yes I am a trouble maker.)
    Last edited by solking; Aug 01, 2006 at 07:02 AM.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind listenin to this new rock myself. I love linkin park and Fort minor, so maybe they will make more bands like them. Yea i think its a great idea, maybe it will bring the rocker and rapper society's a lil closer, but never the same.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't much like rap at al...but I do like some of the new rock stuff like linkin park.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

the only ROCK I know is KORN,METALICA,SLIP KNOT, AND MY UNCLES BAND RETRIBUTION.

i ALSO LIKE RAP SO IT DON'T BOTHER ME.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. I just found out today that the first EVER rap song to make it to number one on the Billboard Charts was, Walk This Way - Run DMC ft. Aerosmith. I'd say New Rock is prevalent and here to stay.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2