+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    not really see if you would actually use your brain,you would see ↑ above comment I AM NOT A BLONDE!!!!!ok?so stop saying i am,besides how the fu** would you know what my color is!! besides peach would SO fit you.^-^ guess thats my way of saying,im not a blonde.
    okay let me put this in the nicest possible way i can think... are you really that stupid??? I said that god was trying to spare you..ya know what never mind.If your that stupid... i will say again.. you should be princess peach.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

ha!!don't make me laugh spare me?look at you!!stupid...let me put it in the nicest way i could possibly think of.....fu** you!!kk? and by the way why don't you instead be princess peach..you're the one that's says blondes are "stupid" well why don't you call yourself stupid and stop insulting other ppl?and if you don't want to be peach ..go and be bowser!!!!!Have an attitude with THAT!!!!!!!!And i'm done with this crap!!^-^
    Yeah, Bye.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    ha!!don't make me laugh spare me?look at you!!stupid...let me put it in the nicest way i could possibly think of.....fu** you!!kk? and by the way why don't you instead be princess peach..you're the one that's says blondes are "stupid" well why don't you call yourself stupid and stop insulting other ppl?and if you don't want to be peach ..go and be bowser!!!!!Have an attitude with THAT!!!!!!!!And i'm done with this crap!!^-^
    good, i'm glad to hear that^^ oh and by the way.. you spelled blonde wrong.. there is no e...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm.....well me and my sister(iluvmyloser) would like to be princess Zelda she's cool! And Jamie don't be telling my sister she's stupid cause you are because you tell her she spells blonde wrong yet you spelled it just like her and it is spelled b-l-o-n-d-e stupid!!!!!!!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    And shadow where did you here that.Cause if thats true then i now im gonna by it.Ummm you didn't happen to here if Shik(Or somethin like that)From the zelda series would be on the game.
    I found them here.

And ladies. Take your bickering to a PM please. I don't want this thread to get closed.

I on the other hand don't know who I'd be. Maybe Kirby right of the bat or Meta Knight. Maybe even Ike.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

So they're addin' Ike, kool, I'm happy 'bout that. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem: POR, it'd b awesome ta b able ta play Ike. Sounds like this game's gonna b a very interestin' game, I'm lookin' forward ta it. Is there any word on if they're addin' any other POR characters?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

They will NOT be adding any other characters other than lords. . . Roy and Marth may be coming back though.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Hmmmm.....well me and my sister(iluvmyloser) would like to be princess Zelda she's cool! And Jamie don't be telling my sister she's stupid cause you are because you tell her she spells blonde wrong yet you spelled it just like her and it is spelled b-l-o-n-d-e stupid!!!!!!!
    lol... awww that's sweet.... "sisterly" love.... and actually i was right.. lol and so are you... see it is spelled both ways... And to be perfectly honest.. you can be whoever you want to be.. i will still kick your ***.

Oh and if it really is spelled that way then why does spell check on here say it's misspelled???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast