+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic

I guess only time will prove which one of us is wrong. I wonder what Ridley's moves would be like though. I still want to see what they do with Ganondorf in Brawl. I hope he isn't a Capt. Falcon clone again.

Newbie Pentdragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm... my latest fancy is that he keep the jolly Captains B attacks with modicfications, but replace his a-moves with sword attacks (and maybe the occasional puch or kick). But heaven forbid they change his down tilt though; that's his only good move

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    @PentdragonI still disagree with you on the Ridley thing though, Bowser a very adaptable character size wise(Mariokart, anyone?), but I think Ridley's average size in Metroid games still counts him out for being playable. Not to mention his wings, it's bad enough Pit and metaknight have wings; though it will undoubtibly add an element of strategy to the game. Perhaps if Ridley was about as big as Charizard it is a slight possibility, but I think that would almost be a downgrade to Ridley; I'd rather have him a boss.
    . . . You get GIGA BOWSER. Once, you play bowser and get a final smash that is. But, still having to be able to HAVE such an enourmous character is in there as well. Who knows.

As far as it goes so far, Capt. Falcon and Ganon are still there. And both are still clones until proved otherwise, either by updates or by playing the game.

I haven't checked for updates yet however. I don't think there have been any of true relevance.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    As far as it goes so far, Capt. Falcon and Ganon are still there. And both are still clones until proved otherwise, either by updates or by playing the game.
    What source did you get that from... ? The only confirmed characters are from the first two trailers and the Dojo updates.Cap and Ganon have yet to make an appearance.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

The reason why I stated that was because I read one day from a fairly reliable source that 25 characters from Melee were going to be in Brawl.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

And this fairly reliable source is... Super Smash Brother characters is the gold spoiler on the internet, info is leaked on pain of death. Unless you hear it from Sakurai's lips, it doesn't matter who said it or how they say they got it, it's nothing.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, cuz I've heard "fairly reliable sources" tell that a few select characters from Melee aren't showing up in Brawl. the biggest being Roy and Mr. Game and Watch. The point is you can't prove which one is wrong.

Thanks

...I hate it when people claim a "fairly reliable source", a source is only valid if you can say what it is. If you want to speculate, then give reasons. There are logical reasons to assume Roy won't be in (Making way for better FE reps) and G&W (some people think his melee term was all that his prestige warranted.)

So for heavens sakes, stop claiming unnamed sources, they can't be proven wrong because they don't exist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8