+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Xbox Experience?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

New Xbox Experience?

I'm sure most of you's who own the system have either updated or kept the old version of xbox's dashboard.even though its been out since what the 19th?

what are your thoughts?.

I originally thought it was a complete mess, having gone through some of the features and getting used to the layout, i'm quite fond of having a litttle mini-me bobbing his head at my pleasure.
    Navigation is a bit wayward but im getting used to it.
    The 'new' avatar get up.(though i think it could use more clothes XD...coming from a guy )
    Xbox.com | Avatars - Xbox LIVE Avatars

And if you want, just show us yours via:
    avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/(gamertag)/avatar-body.png
    avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/(gamertag)/avatarpic-l.png

mine for now is:
    (it was a fat guy in jean pants and jacket with a mustache and trucker hat .)

These things are pretty hilarious. I like all the facial feature options and hair style etc.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Xbox Experience?

I personally, having had the new dash since the 4th, Love it.

Most games, when installed to the harddrive (Like Gears of War, Rockband, GTA4) load faster and play with no lag, while other games, namely Halo 3, will suffer performance hits if its installed.

The layout is very intuitve and organized, and the new way to get around the Marketplace (when they get around to fixing it) is alot better then the old way.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I wouldn't even be surprised if they start making homogay stylists give the NXE avatars an extreme makeover on an internet TV show in the near future...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG plz dont get me started on the new dashbored OMG its a copy of the wii !!! and tbh i dont really like it and alot of people seem to but my update took an hour and a half and other peoples only took 5 mins im totaly ragin tbh i liked the old dashbord nice and simple

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine took 4 hours, quit your whining.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

my friend's got a 360, he basically said it's just a copy of the mii channel with a little more options. He thinks it makes the new menus look all gay though. Meh, whatevar. I don't have a 360 to really care about it. It's a pretty cool idea and it was bound to happen, considering Microsoft can't be expected to make anything innovative on their own.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    It's a pretty cool idea and it was bound to happen, considering Microsoft can't be expected to make anything innovative on their own.
    You're right about that. Everybody was kinda waiting for it, since the Mii's were a huge succes for the Wii, Microsoft had to bring something out similar to it.

Even though, my bf who has a 360 (hooked on a nice full HD TV, which does the Xbox's graphics right) is quite happy with the new avatar "maker" release. He said they look better then the Mii's (duh, it has better graphics XD) and enjoyed making it. According to him you have a lot of accessories and more details you can add to an avatar then a mii.

Quite enjoyable, I think he's pushing me to make my own profile and ava *hides*

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

Let us not forget that the menu system has less to do with the Wii, and a hell of alot more to do with Apple's Coverflow for Itunes and iPods.

Microsoft isn't the only people to copy of other peoples successes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast