+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    alright i understand. but could we have that to enter you would have to pay a fee, and then bet either on one game, or different ammounts on different games. because betting on one whole week would get complicated when like 10 ppl do it and your trying to keep track of who bet what. maybe we should do a limit to the number of people that can bet per week. and also, could i do something to help this betting ring? because i am pretty knowlegable about football. if not, its ok, i was just asking out of curiosity.
    That's probably what we'll switch to after this week, because it seems there's not a lot of ppl who are interested. If it's more ppl then we'll try to stay with the current system... To tell you the truth it's way harder for me to keep track when you guys just picks the games you want. As for help it is appreciate but it's not needed currently, but I'll be sure to come to you if I do.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    That's probably what we'll switch to after this week, because it seems there's not a lot of ppl who are interested. If it's more ppl then we'll try to stay with the current system... To tell you the truth it's way harder for me to keep track when you guys just picks the games you want. As for help it is appreciate but it's not needed currently, but I'll be sure to come to you if I do.
    OK AND one more quick question. when are we being awarded the credits? just wondering. and also, ill advertise this thread in the signature, because you dont have to be a pro to gamble on football. and besides, what is a better way to get back your lost credits by posting some more? its and win win situation. and if the time comes for help, plz pm me. thanks legend

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

OK AND one more quick question. when are we being awarded the credits? just wondering. and also, ill advertise this thread in the signature, because you dont have to be a pro to gamble on football. and besides, what is a better way to get back your lost credits by posting some more? its and win win situation. and if the time comes for help, plz pm me. thanks legend

Well most of the time by Sunday night we have an idea of who's going to win. So the winner will get the pot on Monday night after the last game. And now here are my picks:

---------------------------------------
    Chicago

Cleveland

Indianapolis

New England

New Orleans

Buffalo

New York (Giants)

Minnesota

Cincinnati

San Diego

Tampa Bay

Tennessee

and finally Monday Night, Denver

New England = Most points

Washington = Least points

-------------------------------------------

After this week, if we are continuing to do this, picks will no longer be needed to be posted in the threads that way one member can just copy the same picks as another member.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

After this week, if we are continuing to do this, picks will no longer be needed to be posted in the threads that way one member can just copy the same picks as another member.

thats actuall quite smart, i rele didnt think about that. so like next week if more people do it, then we will just PM the picks to you? good. because i dont rele find it fair that one person will break his back and do research (me....mostly...i ALWAYS overdue things ) just to have someone say 'ya.....what he said. i think that this thread should be for discussion of who COULD win, but ppl should refrain from revealing their answers, for the sake of themselves, and of cheaters. oh and should i post the scores tomoro? ill be watching all the games so i can do an up-to-the-minute scoreboard.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!!!!!

7-0

COLTS WIN!!!!!

I don't care if I lose the credits I bet now. My team won, it was an ugly start. But they really opened it up on the Panthers at the end.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Thanks

Cleveland Browns vs St. Louis Rams = BROWNS.
    I WAS RIGHT

Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears = LIONS.
    I WAS RIGHT

Indianapolis Colts vs Carolina Panthers = COLTS
    I WAS RIGHT

New York Giants vs Miami Dolphins = GIANTS
    I WAS RIGHT

Oakland Raiders vs Tennessee Titans = TITANTS
    I WAS RIGHT

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings = EAGLES
    I WAS RIGHT

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals = STEELERS
    I WAS RIGHT

Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets = BILLS
    Dont Know Yet

Houston Texans vs San Diego Chargers = TEXANS
    OMG 21-3....ouch T_T

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers = JAGS
    so far so good

New Orleans Saints vs San Francisco 49ers = SAINTS
    good good

Washington Redskins vs New England Patriots = PATS
    yup yup

Monday, October 29, 2007

Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos = PACKERS
    dunno yet////

Thanks

Cleveland Browns vs St. Louis Rams = BROWNS.
    I WAS RIGHT

Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears = LIONS.
    I WAS RIGHT

Indianapolis Colts vs Carolina Panthers = COLTS
    I WAS RIGHT

New York Giants vs Miami Dolphins = GIANTS
    I WAS RIGHT

Oakland Raiders vs Tennessee Titans = TITANTS
    I WAS RIGHT

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings = EAGLES
    I WAS RIGHT

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals = STEELERS
    I WAS RIGHT

Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets = BILLS
    Dont Know Yet

Houston Texans vs San Diego Chargers = TEXANS
    OMG 21-3....ouch T_T

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers = JAGS
    so far so good

New Orleans Saints vs San Francisco 49ers = SAINTS
    good good

Washington Redskins vs New England Patriots = PATS
    yup yup

Monday, October 29, 2007

Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos = PACKERS
    dunno yet////

Wait are you talking about your bets or are you talking about the picks

Thanks

Wait are you talking about your bets or are you talking about the picks
    well those are my picks and my bets.... i bet my credits on those picks....wait....what are you talking bout?

(side note - JAGS & TB 25-24 OMG )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast