+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well those are my picks and my bets.... i bet my credits on those picks....wait....what are you talking bout?

(side note - JAGS & TB 25-24 OMG )

I wasn't sure if it was the same, I just wanted make sure that you read the rules and not just pick the winner, but you have to pick according to spread.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

So anyone have anything to say about the epic battle coming this weekend? You know the one I'm talking about right? I can't wait to see what the Texans can do against the Raiders........................................... ........................................:laugh;

But seriously, COLTS vs. PATS Armageddon has come to the RCA Dome. I am a Colts fan so I think they'll win, but if I put that aside. I still think the Colts win, they've been playing pretty well since the beginning of the season. No ones really said anything about them, because the Pats are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Colts by 16
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Raimann is just as advertised. With 11 of 13 picks correct he is this weeks winner. Hope you guys have fun. And feel free to give any suggestions. The 300 credits will be donated to you Raimann.

Thanks for participating Mecha. Yes I am the worst out of all of us -_-

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I love watching the chargers...because of LT. He's such a great running back and to me one of the best of all-time.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Panther Fan!!!!!!!!

We are kinda screwed right now because of Carr starting. The Panthers hoped that he would add life to the offense but he seems shell-shocked. (Maybe the Texans should have drafted some offensive linemen?!?) The Panthers are pritty much out of the race untill the draft when they can score a new starting QB.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to get my picks in early this week, and then I'm just going to sit back and wait for the Colts to throw New England that first L.

These teams will beat the spread along with winning their game:

San Francisco over Atlanta

Buffalo over Cincinnati

Seattle over Cleveland

Philly over Dallas

Detroit over Denver

Green Bay over Kansas City

Indy over New England

Jacksonville over New Orleans

Houston over Oakland

San Diego over Minnesota

Arizona over Tampa Bay

Carolina over Tennessee

Washington over New York (jets)

Pittsbugh over Baltimore

Highest scorer: Indy
    Lowest: Jets/Ravens/Saints, hmmm Ravens

One more thing, GO COLTS!!!
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I love watching the chargers...because of LT. He's such a great running back and to me one of the best of all-time.
    That I agree with you on. LT is a great running back, and not to mention he has a great sense of awareness on the field. I think he is the only player in the NFL who isn't a QB and has better vision then Tom Brady and Payton Manning. Funny thing is he can throw the football to. Could he become a QB? LOL, that going to never happen, but it would be fun to see him play QB once.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now, LT has tied the record for the most touchdowns throwen by a non-QB. He has 7. By the time he is done, I should think that he will have at least 10 or more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast