+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Well Raimann is just as advertised. With 11 of 13 picks correct he is this weeks winner. Hope you guys have fun. And feel free to give any suggestions. The 300 credits will be donated to you Raimann.

Thanks for participating Mecha. Yes I am the worst out of all of us -_-
    Rofl thx, i strive for perfection, but that will do. and 300 creds aint nuttin, its more symbolic than value. Legend dont worry, you'll get it someday
    ok here i am for week 9 of the amazing NFL. here are MY picks

Atlanta Vs 49ers
    = San Fran
    Atlanta is 1-6, and San Fran are a 2-5 team, but you must look deeper than that. Atlanta, compared to last year, have dropped horribly, and San Fran is coming off 3 straight Losses, so they are both in a rut. i give San Fran the spread of less than 3, because a team without a head QB is a flopping fish

CinCin vs Buffalo = CinCin
    people can argue with me that Cincinatti are getting worse and the bills are doing better than them. the problem is this. Cin's only problem is that they cant come together and work it out. Rudi Johnson is back at RB for them, and Losman is at QB for Buffalo, so im giving it to Cincin because of their better offence.

Cleveland vs Seahawks = Cleveland
    a year ago if i said that the brows would beat hasslebeck and the hawks, youd call me crazy, but now..... not so much. Browns are coming off a 2 wins, while Hawks are after 1. Hawks, tho, dont have Alexander on the active list for this game, and neither their main Tight End, Pollard.

Dallas vs Philly = Dallas
    Come ON! QB McNab was great,but he lost all of his offensive weapons. currently dead last, or something near it, and Dallas coming off of a bye week, Dallas has the upper end. With Dallas's Defence returnin a block FG for a TD in more than 20 years? shows that they grown up. Watch Owens be the factor here.

Detroit vs Denver = Lions
    Kitna promised 10 wins, and they will get it. After two straight wins, one over Chicago's killer defence, and Bronco's dropping a OT loss because of poor defence, watch Kitna open the field with his favourite weapon, WR Roy Williams

Chiefs vs Green Bay = Packers
    Chiefs have lost Johnson at RB to Holmes, who last time he had the ball, got 6 rushing yards (because of his NFL comeback) Packers ripped the field in an OT 80+ yard drive at Denver. The wonky Favre passes are long gone. WR Driver and Favre are going to have a great day against the KC's.

REGULAR SEASON SUPER-BOWL

Pats vs Colts = PATS
    thats right! why? Pats have scored 57 points against the Redskins, who supposedly had a hard defence. Brady is threatening to break the TD record set by none other than Manning, and his team is all healthy. Colts might be mising their key player WR Harrison, and if he plays, he wont be at 100%. watch NE exploit the lack of depth at the Deep Defence of the Colts

N.O vs Jacksonville = N.O
    Coming off a nailbiter at TB, Jacksonville has their QB position stressed out. N.O is coming offa 3 straight W's. RB Bush is back in, and will be tested by the Jag's Rush D-Fence, but wont be a problem.

Oakland vs Houston = Oakland
    both teams coming offa 3 Straighs L's, neither of them look amazing, but because of QB Matt's concussion after a helmet to helmet collision, and Sage, a rookie that rele never bloomed, is opening, Oakland might have a shot. The defence might tear old Rosefield up, but this will be a close one.

San Diego vs Minnesota = San Diego
    With WR Williamson still out, and their defence scoring less than 17 points is the last 2 l's, and San Diego killing the Texans, its a matter of Defence vs Offence. Because of LT and Rivers, San Diego will have a field day

Arizona vs Tampa = Arizona (Loss But Beats Spread)
    Arizona wont win, but they will be within 4 points. TB still have WR Clayton not playing, and both teams are coming off of 2 Consecutive L's. Arizona is coming off the bye, giving them just enough energy to pull within the spread

Tennesse vs Panthers = Tennesse
    coming of 2 straight wins, one because of Special teams and one for Offence, and having QB Young at 100%, the Titans will take this game/. Carolina is comming of a lopsided loss against the Colts and are missing VETERAN QB Vinny, so watch their offence suffer.

Washington Vs Jets = Washington
    Having pulled Pennington, and suffring 5 straight losses and missing WR Coles, Washington is in a happy spot. Despite the last games ass kicking from the Pats, RB Portis is expected back and WRs Moss & Antwaan with QB Campbells arm will get this one

Monday

The Pits vs Ravens = Pits
    Ravens have stayed low under the radar this season and Pits have been nearly unbeaten in Monday. Remember, The AFC North-leading Pittsburgh Steelers are unbeaten at Heinz Field this season and have not lost a Monday night game at home in more than 16 years. Thats Enuf

Most Points = Pats
    Least Points = Jets

have fun

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

starting next week I think we should bet our credits based on the last two games of the week. Which are the late game sunday night and the monday night game. How does that sound to everyone else?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    starting next week I think we should bet our credits based on the last two games of the week. Which are the late game sunday night and the monday night game. How does that sound to everyone else?
    While that is much easier for me to check the results, I do not want to do it that way. Not fun at all and we'll end up with a lot of ties if we do it this way. However if you want to do side bet with anyone on here you are free to do so.

EDIT: Btw, Mecha you are free to bet more each week now, Raimann has upped the ante this week

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG the colts lost, that made me soo mad because i had money on that game and i lost it, but the colts had them early they should have won.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    OMG the colts lost, that made me soo mad because i had money on that game and i lost it, but the colts had them early they should have won.
    Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about the Colts too! They had home-field advantage!!! WTF, man?? The Pats need to just get some sort of flu outbreak or something, because I refuse to watch another Super Bowl with them! Indi was doin' so good this season too. I bet the Patriots coach was taping other teams again, LOL.

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the Colts game was a big loss lol...Yeah right, I chose New England to win because their the better team, and they proved that.

Now the real surprise was the Minnesota vs San Diego. Who would of thought that Minnesota's rookie Adrian Peterson would out run Ladanian Tomilson. At that he broke a record against them that Ladanian hasn't been able to get yet.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    Yeah the Colts game was a big loss lol...Yeah right, I chose New England to win because their the better team, and they proved that.
    Woooooooooow there, yes the Pats won. But they are not the better team, when the playoffs roll around you will know this is the absolute truth.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

did anyone tally up the scores for week 8 because i gave legend 300 creds to bet on and she hasnt either posted here since week 7, or has given me a pm regarding that. so if anyone can find out of this is still going on and how we r doing it, thn plz pm me or post here. thx

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast