+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    did anyone tally up the scores for week 8 because i gave legend 300 creds to bet on and she hasnt either posted here since week 7, or has given me a pm regarding that. so if anyone can find out of this is still going on and how we r doing it, thn plz pm me or post here. thx
    Lol my bad man, I'll do it now

btw the way I'm a dude.

EDIT: You forgot to include the 5% charge that the site charges you, so I only got 285 to put into the pot. Sorry but I forgot to turn in my picks this week. Lucky I didn't though I would have 9 points and taken all the credits

Congrats to Raimann this week again! He beat out MECHAZAWA by 1 game. Raimann I will transfer the 385 credits to you (before whatever the site takes from you).

We might have another player (Chiefblackhammer) joinning us soon.

@Mecha: Feel free to bet whatever amount you want now, as long as it's over 100.
    Last edited by Legend; Nov 06, 2007 at 09:55 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL i meant he* but i was rele tired and typed she. my bad. WHOOPS. and nice one MECHA it was a rele close one, and Legend! ROFL thank god u didnt enter, and when i wrote 300 credits, i didnt mean that ill get 300 credits, but im too lazy to do the math. thanks for the award again Legend, but truth, it was rele close. and again, welcome to cheif for joinin and hopefully we can get bigger each week

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I take these teams to beat the spread, but not to win. There a couple games this week were the team will beat the spread but not win the game. I'll list them with an * All the others though, I guess I'll take to win and beat the spread.

Detroit over Arizona
    Baltimore over Cincinnati
    Buffalo over Miami
    Atlanta over Carolina
    Oakland over Chicago
    NY Giants over Dallas
    Minnesota over Green Bay
    Indy over San Diego
    *Denver over Kansas City
    New Orleans over St Louis
    *Cleveland over Pittsburgh
    Tennessee over Jacksonville
    Philadelphia over Washington
    Seattle over San Francisco

High New Orleans
    Low Chicago
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

This week I choose of these teams to win. I also threw in my High and Low games of this week.

Detroit over Arizona
    Buffalo over Miami
    Carolina over Atlanta
    Chicago over Oakland
    Dallas over New York Giants
    Minnesota over Green Bay
    Indianapolis over San Diego
    Denver over Kansas City
    Detroit over Arizona
    Pittsburgh over Cleveland

High - Detroit
    Low - Pittsburgh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    This week I choose of these teams to win. I also threw in my High and Low games of this week.

Detroit over Arizona
    Buffalo over Miami
    Carolina over Atlanta
    Chicago over Oakland
    Dallas over New York Giants
    Minnesota over Green Bay
    Indianapolis over San Diego
    Denver over Kansas City
    Detroit over Arizona
    Pittsburgh over Cleveland

High - Detroit
    Low - Pittsburgh
    Do you want to be part of this pool?? If you do remember to PM me the same picks you have here, and send me the amount of credits you want to bet.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Do you want to be part of this pool?? If you do remember to PM me the same picks you have here, and send me the amount of credits you want to bet.
    OK, I just sent my picks and credits in. Thank you.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I BLAME THE TEXANS!!!!

They had the injury bug, and gave it to the colts the first time the two teams played this season. The offence and special teams were just, awful is the nicest thing I can say this past Sunday. I still believe my colts are going to repeat though, but the possible lose for the season of Dwight Freeney hurts. The colts did sign Simeon Rice though, so things could still go quite well.

After a game like that on Sunday, it makes me question the Chargers more than the Colts.

Btw Legend did enough people take part in the betting? And who won?
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Thanks

Sorry guys, been busy with work and school and PUKING! cuz the Niners played like shit.

I'll get to the picks ASAP, or if you can help me figure it out Mecha that would be great too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast