+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    I wanted to start up a little topic that could stay of interest for the next 3-4 months. First off, if you are interested in football. Who is your favorite team? Who do you think has the best chance of winning the Super Bowl this year? and Who do you believe are going to be the teams that are going to shock the league this year?

I will start it off...

My favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings. This year I believe they have something to prove to the league. One, They should show that they are a strong team in the NFL, though they have a fresh and almost revamped team this year. I don't think we could make the Super Bowl or even the NFC Championship game. They may have a chance at a wild card berth.

Now my team to watch this year (as far as a surprise team goes) is the Cleveland Browns. With Brady Quinn in the pocket I see the Brown doing something this year. Not exactly winning the super bowl or championship game, but more on the lines of an impressive season.

The team I believe is going to have the best chance at winning the super bowl this year is the San Diego Chargers. Ladanian Tomilson has to be the most impressive and dangerous back in the league. Honestly I believe he is on his way to the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Then they have Philip Rivers, who yes has room for improvement, but he is a pretty decent quarterback. They also have Keenan McCardell who I believe has potential of being one of the better recievers this season. They are slacking on defense, but I think for what they slack on defense they will make up on the board through the offense.
    I'm with 59wayz when it comes to the Vikings! They've got a killer defense--from what I've seen so far--this year! I don't think they'll get a ring, but definitely a seat in the playoffs. I watched the game yesterday and their defense kinda reminded me of the 1998-99 Vikes. ^_^

Teams to watch this year, Denver (another one of my faves) is gonna do somethin' this year, or at least I hope so. Ashley Lelie is gone to another team this year, so Rod Smith and Champ Bailey have thier work cut out for them. The Chargers will do pretty good--so long as Tomlinson doesn't get crushed, LOL. I hate to say it, but the Cowboys look to be a pretty powerful team this year. Anyone see the game last night? They kicked some ass. I couldn't finish it, but I think they won.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I wonder if Vince Young will get injured, just like the other players that has been on the cover off the madden games
    He played really bad in that Jags game, so I thought that might be a new part of the curse............. Sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Teams to watch this year, Denver (another one of my faves) is gonna do somethin' this year, or at least I hope so. Ashley Lelie is gone to another team this year, so Rod Smith and Champ Bailey have thier work cut out for them. The Chargers will do pretty good--so long as Tomlinson doesn't get crushed, LOL. I hate to say it, but the Cowboys look to be a pretty powerful team this year. Anyone see the game last night? They kicked some ass. I couldn't finish it, but I think they won.
    I want to see what Denvers O can put up, from that first game it didn't seem like much. Their D should be great, Dre Bly and Champ Bailey at corner thats just scary. If they can have some pass rush and run stopers it won't matter what the O does.

I think that if Eli hadn't got tossed onto his arm/shoulder that game would have been better. The Boys did look tough on both sides of the ball, but the Giants need to do something with their D. It looked like the Boys were playing around tackle dummies.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it monday yet?? *humming song*

I wished the Niners played yesterday, but boy am I glad they are back on the national level, returning for the first time in years for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!! I won't make a big prediction, but I'll say the NFC belongs to the Red and Gold once again. Too bad I won't be able to see the game cuz of work and the stupid start time now...

And why is everyone hating on the Patriots?? It's not like they cheated or bought their championship by signing a ton of players. Just because they are not interesting to watch or not flashy like Colts or Rams don't mean they don't deserve to win. As a matter of fact, Colts better watch it this year with the performance shown yesterday by the Pats. Now that Brady actually have some weapons, it's going to be another Colts-Pats AFC championship.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry but tonight San Fransisco is going to have a hard time stopping the Cardinals. Right now I am taking the Cardinals over San Fransisco tonight. I am not saying that the 49ers aren't gonna have a good season. In fact I think they are a team to watch for this season. That's it for now. I will give more thoughts and opinions on tonights games when I get back.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmm yeah. I know it was just the first game and all. But the jets don't equal the saints or bears or chargers. I'll wait until this Sunday to see if the Pats should be feared or not when they go against the Chargers.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    He played really bad in that Jags game, so I thought that might be a new part of the curse............. Sucking.

I want to see what Denvers O can put up, from that first game it didn't seem like much. Their D should be great, Dre Bly and Champ Bailey at corner thats just scary. If they can have some pass rush and run stopers it won't matter what the O does.

I think that if Eli hadn't got tossed onto his arm/shoulder that game would have been better. The Boys did look tough on both sides of the ball, but the Giants need to do something with their D. It looked like the Boys were playing around tackle dummies.
    Yeah, Dre Bly is a bad-ass cornerback, and Champ Bailey's like two cornerbacks in one! LOL. The Broncs have a good season ahead of them if thier offense can pull through. That first game was kinda dissapointing, so I'm hopin' the do better next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Is it monday yet?? *humming song*

And why is everyone hating on the Patriots?? It's not like they cheated or bought their championship by signing a ton of players. Just because they are not interesting to watch or not flashy like Colts or Rams don't mean they don't deserve to win. As a matter of fact, Colts better watch it this year with the performance shown yesterday by the Pats. Now that Brady actually have some weapons, it's going to be another Colts-Pats AFC championship.
    Everyone's hatin' on the Pats because they win too many damn Super Bowls! I'm sick of seein' those bastards play at the end of the season! I was happy to have Indie and Chi-town go at it last year, because New England needs to just lay off of the Championship rings for a while. Damn "Hate-riots!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Everyone's hatin' on the Pats because they win too many damn Super Bowls! I'm sick of seein' those bastards play at the end of the season! I was happy to have Indie and Chi-town go at it last year, because New England needs to just lay off of the Championship rings for a while. Damn "Hate-riots!"
    I was happy to see the Pats lose last year too, not that I hate the Pats but that I was glad to see Manning exorcise the playoff demons with the help from the exorcist (Vinaiteri). He is one of the last few good QBs nowadays. Everyone else is a make-no mistake do bare minimum qb like Roethlisberger.

At yeah wayz, I know they got a big battle, but I am sure the Niners will win playing on high emotions. Now that they are playing on Bill Walsh field the ol' coach above won't let the Niners lose. Besides the Cards have won only 7 of their last 40 away games.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you there. Right now the bengals are doing ok. The Ravens are finally starting to get something going. I doubt the Saints are Super Bowl material this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast