+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

The Ravens are starting to come together? Are you talking about the game tonight or just in general? If its in general, did they totally upgrade their O this off season? They also took a hit losing Thomas to the Pats on D.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhhhhh!!! what did I say ppl, I said the niners were going to win!

If anyone got to see the game the end suddenly got very very exciting...wasn't exactly Joe Montana type of drive, but a good drive nonetheless and bet you Coach Walsh is very happy

With the latest news looks like you folks have a case against the Pats...they are currently in suspicion of cheating.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the chargers and colts will be the teams to beat this year, as well as the patriots. My favorite team being the Steelers, im going to have to say that they should be much better than last year, good luck to all teams though

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Its always gotta be something. At the football site I go to, all the talk is about BB and spying camera men.

I want Sunday to hurry up and get here, so maybe someone might start talking about football again.

BB and the coaching staff of the Pats shouldn't have been cheating like that, I don't like to say it but their a good football team they should be able to win without cheating.

*Sigh*

Anyway, I can't wait for my Colts to take it to the Titans.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

How about if we change up the subject a bit??

Kind of a dumb question since this is a football thread, but do you think that currently NFL is the most popular sport in America

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

I sorta think that Nascar maybe the most popular "sport" in America now. That makes me sick to say that, calling it a sport, and saying its the most popular. Turning left a few hundred times has never been so much fun..........*yawn*

I do think football is the second most popular, if the people involved with the NFL can stay out of negative headlines it could easily take that number 1 spot.

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Entertainment wise the NFL and football is the number one sport. Sport wise more people watch football then Nascar. Entertainment wise. They are all over the news. Good and bad.

Thanks

NFL: How Tough Choices Saved Kevin Everett - Newsweek Health - MSNBC.com

a good read about Bills TE Everett who was the one who cracked his vertebrae during week one. So far so good for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast