+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

lol remember that play Tony Romo did?

omg I thought they were going to lose so much yardage but then, some how Tony Romo did an awesome Scramble for a first down rofl!

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone see the Eagles Giants lastnight? McNabbs new nickname is Sac-ed Lunch.

It'll never happen, but I hope the Browns beat the Pats next week.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I didn't see the Cowboys game but I guess I'm not surprised Romo did that Lol. Man...that guy sure is entertaining to watch.

The Eagles O-Line was pwned. McNabb had no time to do anything. Man...I think McNabb is losing that prestige of his.

I've learned to never count the browns out and I don't know what the hell got into that QB of theirs now (andersen i believe). It's like he is trying to become the next Drew Brees. Good for him though. Not good for Quinn.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Rob Morris gone for the season
    Bob Sanders rib bruise out
    Marvin Harrison knee bruise out
    Joseph Addai Shoulder bruise out
    Freddy Keiaho Elbow(I believe) out
    +3 or more role players.

Colts 5-0 ^__^, I was worried about that game with so many starters hurting. Bye week, healthy time .
    I can feel the buzz already Nov. 4 4:15 p.m. Indianapolis Indian Colts vs Pats undefeated vs undefeated.

The colts just need to make it through the Jags and the Panthers, its going to be sweet to through the Pats that first L.

Is Mech forgetting the Pats play the undefeated Cowboys this weekend, not at all. If any of you saw the Cowboys Bills games you know who will win in that clash of undefeated.

Sidenote, Trent Green needs to protect his noodle. Those hits he takes are hard to watch. Urgh.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

holy sh*t
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    right here, number one football fan
    ok here we go. football for me is the best man sport out on tv. it shows how people can be fat and humoungous and plow people down. it shows the mind mentality of running backs and quarter backs, and of the whole team. it shows how defence can win games, and offence can kill people . it shows that wilpower is greater than anything.
    my fav team out there is the COWBOYS BIATCHE! because they are 5-0, and they pulled out THE GREATEST WIN EVER against the bills on thanksgiving day. they were down 24-16 with 4 min left in the game and THEY WON even tho Romo made 6 fumbles, he still pulled it out for his team. they are the division leader, beating a sub-par division, where the redskins are 3-1, the giants 3-2 and eagles a rele bad 1-3 here is the summary of the cowboys (no im not using websites, im just a cowboy freak )
    Week One - New York Giants vs Cowboys win 45-35
    Week Two - Dolphins vs Cowboys win 37-20
    Week Three - Bears vs Cowboys win 34-10
    Week Four - Rams vs Cowboys win 35-7
    Week Five - Bils vs Cowboys win 25-24
    and here are the stats of my fav players...
    terrel owens is one of my favs because he moves a team, but sadly he is nothing without a team mate Terry Glen, which was injured in week one, but he still is the glue to the team - stats - 387 yards & 3 Td's
    Julius Jones is one tough running back, he isnt the best in the league but he has the heart and will to persever through the rough - stats - 217 yards & 1 Td
    Tony Romo even tho he messed up the cowboys chances at an easy n in last years begginning round of the superbowl, he still has heart and skill, more than the original qb, drew bledsoe - stats - 1508 yards & 13 Td's
    that is why i am a football freak

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Hey did anybody out there see the Colts kick the Bucs butts AGAIN!!!!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naw, but I didn't need to watch it. It's Peyton Manning so it's not surprising. Waiting for that Pats vs Colts game tho.

And my Bills blew it again! Damn you twisted fate!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't been here for a little while, but since there has been a lot to happen last time I posted. I guess I have more to say lol.

First off, Quarterbacks in the NFL are dropping like flies. It is crazy how so many QBs are getting injured this season. Right now we have Jake Delhomme out, we have Matt Leinart out, and after last week we have Trent Green out with pretty much his career hanging in the balance. In an interview I read on NFL.com I seen that he is trying to convince the coachs that he's ok to play this week. This man must of been hit to good. He is still delirious lol. Trent Green, Bad news buddy. Your career is done. After that concussion you should just retire and get into being an analyst or commentator.

Now, Who is owning the rushing game this year? Well that's not easy to answer. We have a lot of surprises so far. Adrian Peterson of the Vikings is more then just a steller back. He is the new generation of running backs. Ladanian isn't doing so well so far. Honestly I can understand that. The line and fullback are not doing their jobs. The only competition "AP" has right now is probably Laurance Maroney of the Patriots.

Right now out of all the undefeated teams at the moment. I believe that New England has proven that their the team to beat this year. If you can beat New England this year, you have a good chance for the superbowl. Their offense is more then just stacked. Moss and Stallworth on both sides of the field is dangerous. If their covered they have Wes Welker to worry about. Then theres the running game with Laurance Maroney. This man is a beast. A force to be reckoned with. Then theres the defense. Their linebackers are stacked. They have THE best linebacking unit in the league. Asante Samuels is a shutdown corner. He will jam you at the line and stay in step with you. Free Safety Eugene Wilson is the next big thing in the NFL when it comes to safeties. He has speed and the ability to catch you on your blind side.

This weeks game between New England and Dallas is going to be a great game to watch. It has potential to be the best game of the year. I say New England is going to win, but Dallas has potential to give the Patriots their first loss. Here in this game is everyones dream matchup in the recieving competition. Terrell Owens up against Randy Moss. Both have QBs who can get the ball to them and do it right the first time. Both have a line that would protect their QBs long enough for them to get open. This game is really going to come down to who's defense can stop the offense the most. I can't wait to watch this game.

Now onto my favorite team in the league. The Minnesota Vikings. They are coming off of a bye week and taking on the Bears in Chicago. Everyone thinks that the Bears are going to kick Minnesota's butts. Honestly I think Minnesota is going to come with an upset. They've had a week to work things out and sharpen their game. We may see a big change in the QB situation this week. I choose this to be my upset of the week and most interesting game of the week.

Now we need some questions answered here.

1. Who is going to dominate the league this year out of the undefeated teams? New England? Dallas? or Indianapolis?

2. Who is going to be the biggest upset of the season?

3. What team is going to turn things around this season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast