+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Right now it's halftime for the Pats vs. Cowboys game the score is 21 - 17 Pats way, but I am hoping that the Dallas pulls it out & win... Cause of course I despise both teams, but I rather have it the Romo "show" then the Brady's "way"... Go Boys!!!

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well God Brady did it again. I don't know who can stop the Pats except themselves or maybe the Colts. I guess time will tell. Man I really thought the Cowboys were gonna pull it off too. Oh well there is always next time...I guess.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

November the 4th can't get here quick enough.

I want to know what the media will say if the Colts beat the Pats. If the Pats beat the colts on the 4th, I think the media will try to strip last years superbowl win from the colts and award it to the Pats as well as giving them the next three Superbowl titles.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Did anyone see the big camera that fell twice during the New England game? (I believe it was the New England vs Seahawks game (right/wrong anybody?) It fell and just missed the QB at on point, then fell again just missing another player!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Did anyone see the big camera that fell twice during the New England game? (I believe it was the New England vs Seahawks game (right/wrong anybody?) It fell and just missed the QB at on point, then fell again just missing another player!
    No it was the Seahawks vs. Saints. Too bad it didn't fall on the Seahawks. Hate their asses as a niners fan, and the fact that I had money on them and they got raped at home by the winless Saints. Even though I lost money I am glad they lost.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Heh I can't say I like the Seahawks much either. Pretty much just because I don' care for S. Alexander and I really think their kicker and Hasselback are jerks.

and LOL i didn't see the game. Did cameras really fall? Man, that's great.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
    Heh I can't say I like the Seahawks much either. Pretty much just because I don' care for S. Alexander and I really think their kicker and Hasselback are jerks.

and LOL i didn't see the game. Did cameras really fall? Man, that's great.
    No I don't think it came all the way down, but it did come down a bit and as a precaution the refs pull both teams off the field and onto the sideline to make sure they are safe so the crews can fix the cam. This is the second time that I know of that the overhead wire cams has caused problems. The other incident was when a team was attempt a last second hail mary, and ended up hitting the camera with the ball.

The game was delayed for more than 15 minutes i think.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Oh I see. Heh I always thought about the possibilities of the cameras falling or the football hitting one of the cameras in a critical point of the game. Funny how this stuff has happened without me knowing it.

Oh well it doesn't seem to be too big of a problem anyway. Not like it happens every game. I can't help to wonder what John Madden said about it..."BOOM! You see the camera cam down here *drawscircle* and then the player went that way *draws arrow* ~ramble ramble~." Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast