+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NFL Football

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post

1. Who is going to dominate the league this year out of the undefeated teams? New England? Dallas? or Indianapolis?

2. Who is going to be the biggest upset of the season?

3. What team is going to turn things around this season?

1. Dallas has no chance. i love dallas but they cant stand up to the pure talent the New England Pats have. in that week 6 crazy game of the SEASON they lost 48-27, somewhat of a big margin. Dallas is just missing too many leaders on defense (ie strong MLB, and CB) i have to go with NE with a 15-1, or 14-2, and Colts.... no. they were good last year, but too many players have left the roster. i put them at 13-3 or 12-4.

2. biggest upset? Eagles are 2-3 so far...big letdown.. Saints are 1-4... maybe they need another hurricane to get their confidence up Bears are 2-4....nasty start compared to an 8-0 start last year....

3. COWBOYS! no rele.... ok they are 5-1, but this time last year they were 3-3 or 2-4... dont remember... they will finish a good 10-6 or 11-5. great team lineup this year (maybe because of the new coach...... )

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally I can watch my team tonight. Colts Jags, at the football forum I go to Its been nothing but 375 from jags fans.

I'm hoping for a repeat stuffing, like the one given to LJ during the playoffs. Just this time it'll be on Mojo.

Its going to be a long four game stretch for my colts:
    Jags( Always a tough game)
    Panthers (They have Steve Smith and Peppers, don't let there Grandpa QB fool you)
    Pats (Biggest game of the regular season, can you feel the hype?)
    Chargers (Have been working out there problems, and still have a good D and LdT)

I'm glad the bye week happened when it did, most everybody has healed up and ready to go.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Finally I can watch my team tonight. Colts Jags, at the football forum I go to Its been nothing but 375 from jags fans.

I'm hoping for a repeat stuffing, like the one given to LJ during the playoffs. Just this time it'll be on Mojo.

Its going to be a long four game stretch for my colts:
    Jags( Always a tough game)
    Panthers (They have Steve Smith and Peppers, don't let there Grandpa QB fool you)
    Pats (Biggest game of the regular season, can you feel the hype?)
    Chargers (Have been working out there problems, and still have a good D and LdT)

I'm glad the bye week happened when it did, most everybody has healed up and ready to go.
    Yo guys, Mechazawa came up with an idea for all of us fans here. What better way to truly show you know football or not than to have a betting line in AnimeOnline?? Of course no actual cash is involved, all will take place using AO credits

You guys interested??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^I'm interested, but why wouldn't I?

YES!!!!!! 29-7 Colts, SIX AND ZERO, UNBEATEN!!!!

I was starting to get a little worried in the 3rd quarter, with Tony Ugoh (starting LT) out and the back up RT Charlie Johnson playing in his place. Protecting Peyton Mannings blindside, and not doing a very great job of it.

Bob Sander is a monster, if you don't know who Bob is. Then there is no hope for you. If anyone watched that game Bob is number 21 and he is a missile in human form, hatred and devastation shaped like a man. Bob is so freaking awesome.

I also enjoyed very much seeing Dwight Freeney turn the corner and sack the jags qb for a safety. I only saw a white and blue blur on my tv, and it was over.

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yo guys, Mechazawa came up with an idea for all of us fans here. What better way to truly show you know football or not than to have a betting line in AnimeOnline?? Of course no actual cash is involved, all will take place using AO credits

You guys interested??
    You know that is a great idea. Of course it has to be cleared and finalized through AO, but I think it's a great idea. I am sure there are many more then just us who've replied to this topic that are into football like that.

Who does everyone have for this weeks upset win and shutout games?

For the upset I would have to go with Oakland over Tennessee. Everyone get ready for a game. Not to mention the big surprise for the final score.

My shutout for the week would be New England over Washington. Washington is good, don't get me wrong. Yet, there defense is no where near ready to take on New England's offense. If they do stop New England this week, they truly won the upset of the week catagory. IF they can stop New England's offense they have a win coming their way.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You know that is a great idea. Of course it has to be cleared and finalized through AO, but I think it's a great idea. I am sure there are many more then just us who've replied to this topic that are into football like that.

Who does everyone have for this weeks upset win and shutout games?

For the upset I would have to go with Oakland over Tennessee. Everyone get ready for a game. Not to mention the big surprise for the final score.

My shutout for the week would be New England over Washington. Washington is good, don't get me wrong. Yet, there defense is no where near ready to take on New England's offense. If they do stop New England this week, they truly won the upset of the week catagory. IF they can stop New England's offense they have a win coming their way.
    Yeah I already have it finalized and everything. Forgot that I'm a staff huh

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Washington doesn't really need to stop the Pats O, they just need to keep pace with it. I wouldn't worry about the Pats D right now, Miami put up 28 on them while Brady was trying to break Peyton' TD record.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

My Predictions for Week 8

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cleveland Browns vs St. Louis Rams = BROWNS.
    Rams are 0-7 and the Browns have improved from a 1-6 start last year to a 3-3 start.

Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears = LIONS.
    Bears have dropped from an 7-0 Start last year to 2-4. Lions WR's are opening up the backfield for QB Garcia. If Bears send the blitz, expect Garcia to run for a gain

Indianapolis Colts vs Carolina Panthers = COLTS
    After a menacing victory over the Jags, the colts can handle the solomn panthers, without Carr starting (Thank You VINNY!) they might not have the arm to open the long passing game..

New York Giants vs Miami Dolphins = GIANTS
    Miami is 0-7 for the first time in 40 years. that says something about QBS. trent was never a good player, overated..yes. MLB ZAck is out for a car accident so you can call this my BLOWOUT OF THE WEEK

Oakland Raiders vs Tennessee Titans = TITANTS
    COMMON! they have a record holder Kicker on their side. if Young cant play, watch them open up the posts with another monumental kicking game.

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings = EAGLES
    after minnesotas meltdown against the Cowboys (69 PASSING YARDS ONLY?), watch the Eagles Defence, especially the deadly Brian 'B-Dog' Dawkins to get at least 1 pick off.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals = STEELERS
    without their main WR, Steelers have managed to pull their weight. watch them tear up the Bengals ranked 28th rushing defence this game...

Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets = BILLS
    with Los(er)man on the bench, and the bills on their heels after 2W straight, and eli bumbling around..., watch the rejuvinated bills take em home.

Houston Texans vs San Diego Chargers = TEXANS
    On a day where skill matterd, SD would have taken this, but because they dont have their stadium, and 9 of their players were evac'ed cuz of the fire, and the game status unknown, the texans will take advantage of that.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers = JAGS
    Jags will win. TB has a faltering running game, and even after the loss at Colts, the Jags still have killer defense. watch the run game go blank for TB

New Orleans Saints vs San Francisco 49ers = SAINTS
    After 3 STraight L's for San, and 2 Straight W's for NO, watch the saints float on momentum. Reggie bush will be the key to the win this game.

Washington Redskins vs New England Patriots = PATS
    one word....NO! challenge me otherwise!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos = PACKERS
    2nd best start in Bret's Packers carear, and Broncos lost their arm after their man Plumber lost. might be a close one, watch Champ Bailey eye Bret's lob passes. turnovers might make this game or break it.

PLZ READ THIS AND COMMENT WITH YOUR PREDICTIONS

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast