+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nfl Playoffs

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Nfl Playoffs

Just wondering is anyone else on this forum a NFL fan?

Anyone watch the playoffs?

well so far the Indianapolis Colts defeated Kansas City Chiefs 23-8 i believe. Well that went well because I wanted Chiefs to lose xD

OMG I just finish watching the Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahwaks! Boy what a game that was O_O I wanted Cowboys to win tho I feel sorry for Tony Romo I mean he probably was just to pressured. But ya that game was nice. 21-20 who would of guess

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nfl Playoffs

im really a Denver Bronco's fan (grew up that way) and No i didnt see the playoffs

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh. Always good to see a sports thread. I love the NFL, as well as sports in general.

My predictions for the first rounds were:

Indy over KC
    Dallas over Seattle

Giants over Eagles
    Jets over Patriots

Damn Cowboys couldn't make a simple Field Goal to win the game. Such a disappointing loss from many standpoints. I mean, if Terry had just backed into the endzone, if Romo could have just caught the snap, if Romo could have just run faster, if the Cowboys Defense could just stop the Seahawks for 1:41 minutes.

Ahh well...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this belongs more here.

--Moving.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Trunks is right, Romo's a homo. How about them Cowboys xD

But I was disappointed too, I wanted the cowboys to win too, being a niners fan you would know I want the Hawks to lose...

@Silver: Hey how come Parcell let Romo hold for field goals?? That's kind of dumb man.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    @Silver: Hey how come Parcell let Romo hold for field goals?? That's kind of dumb man.
    Well actually... Romo has been the backup for a couple years now. So technically, holding the FG snaps was his job. I have no idea why everything went down the way it did, but I can assure you he was the right guy for the job. It's a damn shame though. The Cowboys are a better team than the Seahawks, and they deserve to have moved on to the Semifinals.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Well actually... Romo has been the backup for a couple years now. So technically, holding the FG snaps was his job. I have no idea why everything went down the way it did, but I can assure you he was the right guy for the job. It's a damn shame though. The Cowboys are a better team than the Seahawks, and they deserve to have moved on to the Semifinals.
    So what if it was Romo's job for years, it shocks me to see a coach like Parcells to make a decision like that. For example, a guy starts out at the bottom of the company then moves up, I'm pretty sure when he's the CEO he'll still be doing what he did when he was at the bottom....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    So what if it was Romo's job for years, it shocks me to see a coach like Parcells to make a decision like that.
    Wtf are you talking about man? lol Taking FG snaps is what Romo has been doing all year. Bledsoe has no idea what to do there. It was just a horrible chance that he dropped it like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast