+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nickelback

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Nickelback

How many of you guys like Nickelback? I beileve the band is one of the best rock bands in this era. I really like the songs Photograph and Rockstar. "What the Hell is on Joey's head?" I'm not really into some hard rock bands, but with Nickelback I can really dig a lot of the songs. They are kind of commercial, but that does'nt bother me..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nickelback

I can honestly say that there is nothing special about Nickelback. They are like every other band out there. They don't have any unique sounds or an outstanding vocalist. Their lyrics are good but don't differ from most of the bands out there. I can't they are the best. But I love their music. I have 2 of their albums and they are good. You can listen to them on any kind of occasion. Everytime I make one of my own special mixes I always throw in a song or two from them to fill in the gaps.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

for nickelback is one of my favourite bands. Okay they aint unique but hell they are rock. Besides the song Far Away is my gf and mine. Lycris, i can really connect with to be honest.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind nickelback. Can't say I own all the albums and that, but if there songs come on the radio, I'll tune it.

I used to think that they were different, until I heard a band called hinder - then I realised that they are kinda the same

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say that the best word to describe Nickelback is "overrated."

As others have said, they sound like every other radio-friendly rock band from the last 15 years. Sure they make gobs of cash from the weak-minded (ye olde TRL crowd), but I tune it out. It's not my taste.
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Dec 23, 2006 at 06:37 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to that the weak-minded individual is a person that only likes rank music. Songs don't need to be rank to be good.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh. I'm going with Zui on this one. If Nickleback is someone's favorite band, then what can anyone do about it. However, they never were, are, or will be the best rock band of any era. Their lyrics are conventional and their music is bland and unoriginal. Their singer is nothing huge, and neither are the rest of the band members.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you who the best rock band of the era is because I think it all really comes down to personal taste. What I can tell you is that it's not Nickleback.

Anywho, as for me, I don't like Nickleback at all. I have heard their songs on the radio, but I don't pay much attention to them.

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree with Zui Quan and silverskater145. Nickelback is nothing great. Many other bands produce better music and they are nothing unique. They're songs are good for sometime but get boring after sometime. I don't really like them and don't really pay attention to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast