+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nickelback

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nickelback

For some reason, I've always wanted to deck the singer guy in his mouth....................
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont like Nickleback at all. I think they are one of the most annoying bands I have ever heard. I like older bands like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, ect... The only band that I think is fagot that I listen to is My Chemical Romance. I dont like their newest album though.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Nickelback was the first band to ever get me really into the rock genre. Their Silver Side Up albumwas my first ever rock purchase. No matter what anyone says, their music will always be good and they are very talented artists.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that Nickelback is the best Rock band to and I would have to agree that Photograph is a great song but I also like their song Save me I love that song!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I neither like nor hate them. The only song I really listen to is "Animals." It's rather dirty, though. I would never allow my younger sister to hear it!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that Nickelback is a great band. I listen to their music all the time. Rockstar is a favorite song of mine along with Figured You Out. I hadn't really listened to them very much since a few months ago when my sister really started to listen to them and I was introduced to a lot of their music.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2