+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare on Elm Street

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nightmare on Elm Street

eh i didnt hear good reviews when my friends went out to see it the other day,pff not even scary lol. But i'll see it eventually although not many of the previews are showing fo rthe movie...
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I seen this and the Losers yesterday at the drive in. It was a decent movie. like it had its good parts but its typical freddy. would of been 100000x's better if robert was freddy but eh over all i give it 7/10.

I give the losers a 9/10 ^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard everything about this movie was bad. I think I'm gonna wait for the DvD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

for myself i think the new freddy movie was really raw as in very good hit though there were some scenes that was but off to not show the real movie or i should say its true color to show more bloody scenes and gore im more into that and i hope some people may agree with me on this one not all of them only a few you know? well the when i first saw it was like i never seen it before and now im more like man i cant believe this actually happen in the movie it felt so alive as in actuality instead of reality whichever comes along to you people. so thats it for me.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

mezzo1991 (May 10, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    for myself i think the new freddy movie was really raw as in very good hit though there were some scenes that was but off to not show the real movie or i should say its true color to show more bloody scenes and gore im more into that and i hope some people may agree with me on this one not all of them only a few you know? well the when i first saw it was like i never seen it before and now im more like man i cant believe this actually happen in the movie it felt so alive as in actuality instead of reality whichever comes along to you people. so thats it for me.
    That was Said Very well, I do agree. They gave Freddy more of a human backround to make it more belivable. Insted of it just lightly going over his past. Makes the hole movie seem more realistic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mezzo1991 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 10, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mezzo1991 View Post
    That was Said Very well, I do agree. They gave Freddy more of a human backround to make it more belivable. Insted of it just lightly going over his past. Makes the hole movie seem more realistic.
    well yeah it has been a great movie to watch and also it was very gruesome to me is good in way and also i never thought that there could be tons of scenes where freddy would be around the teens even if they are not asleep he is still there no matter what and that got me all chilly just watching and then when it got to a scene where this girl actress that is mostly main i think brought freddy into her world that way to instantly get it over with i dont mean to spill the whole movie but this is the only part that i really like on the saying from her before quin the boyfriend did something major. it was really awesome to my own words.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    well yeah it has been a great movie to watch and also it was very gruesome to me is good in way and also i never thought that there could be tons of scenes where freddy would be around the teens even if they are not asleep he is still there no matter what and that got me all chilly just watching and then when it got to a scene where this girl actress that is mostly main i think brought freddy into her world that way to instantly get it over with i dont mean to spill the whole movie but this is the only part that i really like on the saying from her before quin the boyfriend did something major. it was really awesome to my own words.

Yeah lol I think they did the blood and guts scenes well. They didnt over do it like B rated movies but they didnt make it pg 13 acceptable. it was the perfect mixture. The best aspect of the movie to me is how
     click to show spoiler

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie was very bad. It had LESS gore than the original, they scrapped the original story, and turned Freddy from a child murderer into a child molester. Nobody's afraid of child molesters unless they are 9 years old. Also, Freddy's lame jokes were incredibly annoying and he talked too much. He just wasn't scary at all. This movie just had nothing to offer for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast