5 33.33%
  • Ni~ya (B)

3 20.00%
  • RUKA (Dr)

3 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare (J-Rock band)

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Nightmare (J-Rock band)

I'm horrified that there isn't already a thread dedicated to Nightmare - which happens to be one of my favourite J-Rock bands. Everyone in Nightmare is a total hottie (which is partly why I love them so), but there's no denying they have a pretty good deal of talent - Yomi has an awesome voice, Sakito is second only to Miyavi (IMO), etc.

Drop a shout if you're a fan! Also don't forget to name your favourite member (or favourite song, if you please)... and say why, of course

I love Hitsugi - simply because he's such a sweetheart. If you've been following their interviews and videos and all, you'll definitely have to agree with me that he is NOT at all scary like the pictures depict. And I'm currently in love with Nightmare's "anima" album - it's got the most good (by my standards, at least) songs on it ^^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nightmare (J-Rock band)

o.o What no link to song?

No picture~?

I'll br right back, I'll go look theseguys up indeed
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    o.o What no link to song?

No picture~?

I'll br right back, I'll go look theseguys up indeed
    It's better to read about them first before you go hunting for their songs, Miss. Sorry Blue, I just dropped in to post their official website, but I will add my comments soon. I have a lot to say, actually. Oh, it's good to see a thread devoted to Nightmare, but trust me, you won't find a lot of fans in here ^^; That's why I never made topics pertaining to J-bands that need a well-rounded recognition. However, it's good to see that you are trying to bring some light.

Anyways, here's their official website: Nightmare. Translate the web, if you can't understand Japanese.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

*sniff* That's awful. Are you into Nightmare, kedar?

Oh well. Maybe after seeing some pictures people will start liking them, eh? To start off, here are two scans of my favourite member, Hitsugi. Mr K, I was thinking of posting pictures and mp3s, but I figured... no point if no one's interested. People are just going to come and grab the stuff and go

He looks scary but he isn't, really. ^^ In fact, I may just get an eyebrow piercing like his. Or a lip piercing. Hmmmmmmmmm *ponders*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Why yes, I do admire them, but they are one in many that I recognize. I am not much of a music collecter, but my little sister has a special library of her own. >...> She owns the following albums, but of course, the money comes from my dad's pocket: Ribido, Anima, and the Ultimate Circus ~!!!! She also has the DVDs that come along with it. And I am pretty sure that her and her friends have numerous Nightmare scans. Haha, they also record stuff off of Space Shower TV and from other music channel [in Japan].

~! Let's see. The songs that I really like are, Varuna, the World, Raven Loud speaker, and I can't forget this one, Dasei Boogie. Haha, believe it or not, that song got my little sister and I to swing dance all around. Nope, I was not seen by any body The music is so badass!! Sorry, I am in a hurry to sleep and finish something else, so I will have to keep all my comments for later. Oh, tell me about what songs you like of them, Blue?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a boy who's new to my school from Japan and he likes them... I haven't really heard that many songs by them, but I guess the one I liked the best was Alumina. I'm not all that into them, but maybe that's just because I usually go for cheerful, pop-ish sounding songs ^^;; lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post

Oh well. Maybe after seeing some pictures people will start liking them, eh? To start off, here are two scans of my favourite member, Hitsugi. Mr K, I was thinking of posting pictures and mp3s, but I figured... no point if no one's interested. People are just going to come and grab the stuff and go

He looks scary but he isn't, really. ^^ In fact, I may just get an eyebrow piercing like his. Or a lip piercing. Hmmmmmmmmm *ponders*
    Blue it's ok~

^_^ I am open to MANY kinds of music.

Its good to see you're a Devoted, and like every other over seas band I have gotten into. I always needed someone to show me them. Thank you for that~~

P.S. Blue no piercing will scare me, as far as what I believe is "Hawt" If you can throw him in jail, and he becomes a sex slave, he's gotta be good looking.

^_~ And Hitsugi surly is~ lol

*Has Friend Translate page*

What do you know there on wiki too

Nightmare & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Mahiru: Oi~ It was

1. the WORLD
    2. Alumina

They were tracks for Death Note~ ^_^ Man I am learning tons. lol Look out new Fangirl. ^_~ Joking~

My mother world kill me~ XD

lol~!! XD OMG~ I was looking at my favorite list on Youtube, and there song the WORLD Was there. >.< Lizzies gave it to me a while back~ When we were looking for new bands, when DBSK had no more new songs~ (._.) Go figure I'd had heard them~
    Last edited by Mr. K; Dec 14, 2006 at 11:22 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ K - That's the only reason I looked them up when he (the kid at my school) told me about them... I was like not really paying attention to him (^^;; ) and then I was like "...wait... DEATH NOTE?!" xD But I don't like The WORLD that much... I like Tokyo Shonen and Akane better xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast