5 33.33%
  • Ni~ya (B)

3 20.00%
  • RUKA (Dr)

3 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare (J-Rock band)

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nightmare (J-Rock band)

=O Oh the poor Korean Kids, mahiru's going after the Japanese Kids ipods. LOL~!!

YouTube - Alumina - Nightmare [Subbed] ^_^

lolz there you go. ^_^ Listen for a bite, while Kit'kats finds more stuff.

Ni~ya and sakitooo are pretty, and well. The one that Dresses up is very cute, just loves to scare me i guess. *hides* XD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ K - Haha, I am able to find the Korean songs I like well enough that I don't have to steal their Ipods... I want to find a downloadable version of Alumina
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't cry mahiru, your making a sheen.

o.o Just listen to it online~ It comes with video too.

@Blue: Blue I remember this back once again. You linked it out once when the "shout box" was open.

It was weird. I think it was that band thou~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ K - I'm crying because I've SEEN the MV AND listened to it, but I just wish I could put it on my Ipod... Cuz I mean, I have better things to do than watch MVs on youtube... Watching dramas is better lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Korean Dramas. lol`~

You know youtube may not let international music be played on it anymore. (._.)

That would suck big time~

Hey Mahiru do you think Sakitooo and Ni~ya look alike, or simlar?

≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Thanks

@ K - I hope they don't do that O_O I'll miss all those MVs and dramas and movies ;_;
    Umm... in some pictures I suppose they do haha. But then again, a lot of visual kei-ish band members look the same to me sometimes ^^;;

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wah! What a lot of replies

K: Yup, I did mention Nightmare, but no one seemed to have heard of it. *sob* Sakito is the band's leader, and he's an awesome guitarist. Most of the guitar solos are done by him Hitsugi has makeup on because he's one of those characters who puts on a mask and transforms into something else entirely. Hitsugi on-stage and Hitsugi off-stage are pretty different after all ^^ BTW, most of my pictures are directly scanned from magazines (Arena 37, Fool's Mate, SHOXX, etc) that I buy.

kedar: I like Mahora, Varuna, Neotenii and The World. Oh, and Raven Loud Speeeeaker of course. XD Everyone likes Raven Loud Speaker. I was never really into screamy songs, but Shounen Terrorist actually sounds OK. I mean, it got me jumping and all that. Funny, since I don't even like songs that sound remotely Diru-ish to begin with. Ooooh yes, Dasei Boogie!!! XD Do you listen to Sendai Kamotsu too?

My favourite member may be Hitsugi, but I personally think the hottest member of Nightmare is Ni~ya (squeals). Here's some eye candy:

He is one hot bassist

Oh, and we mustn't forget Yomi and Ruka, of course ^^
    There are rumours that Ruka may not be around long because of his position in the band (when he first joined he wanted to be the bassist, but Ni~ya beat him to it because he was more skilled, so Ruka ended up becoming drummer) but I don't think they're true. *crosses fingers and wishes for Nightmare to stick around for years to come*

Ni~ya doesn't look like Sakito o.O;; Well, I suppose once you're more familiar with them you'll be able to tell them apart more easily (usually by their hair colour ^^;. Sakito is SUPER thin, and about two inches shorter than Ni~ya (5 cm = 2 in?). And Ni~ya is such a poser. He's always standing around not doing anything... well, smoking, if he really needs something to do. Plus, during lives (or PVs) Ni~ya doesn't tend to move around nearly as much as Sakito.

A better Wiki link: Nightmare - Wiki.theppn

Thanks

:O I see now. I knew I heard there music before.

Naitomea seems like the name you can find most infomation on them thou.

>.< Sakitoooo smokes. :P Turn-off, but still cute. Whats with the alter-ego personality?

Do they all have one? o.o

XD Known as "The King of Stage Diving" lol..

o.o Ni~Ya looks like someone I heard of, I just can't put my finger on it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast