+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightwish

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

Nightwish

My friend just one day came to me with a CD from some Norwegian(Scuse the spelling ) band called Nightwish. The coolest thing I've heard in a while. Seems like a mixture of Opera, Epic and Metal, half Gothic too. I ain't no goth but damn this music is awesome. Its a new style too me.

Have any of you ever heard of them and what do you think bout the music? And if you know of any band that sounds like it, PLEASE tell me. lol

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nightwish

alright got some comments on them. they started the whole chick singing in metal thing with success. they are really good all around. so i really enjoy them. similar bands are Lacuna Coil, Lullacry, Evanescense, some Skillet is similar, Within Temptation, Epica, Kamelot, these are the only ones i can think of now. but i can get back to u with more.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCartana View Post
    My friend just one day came to me with a CD from some Norwegian(Scuse the spelling ) band called Nightwish. The coolest thing I've heard in a while. Seems like a mixture of Opera, Epic and Metal, half Gothic too. I ain't no goth but damn this music is awesome. Its a new style too me.

Have any of you ever heard of them and what do you think bout the music? And if you know of any band that sounds like it, PLEASE tell me. lol
    If you like Nightwish you should check out Within Temptation. They're from the Netherlands and very similar (in lineup and music style) to Nightwish.

Within Temptation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Within Temptation
    www.myspace.com/withintemptation

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two songs from nightwish. On is of course The Phantom of the Opera. I just absolutely love their vocals.
    Seduced by Flesh

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard of them for sometime now. A friend of mine introduced me to them. They are very enjoyable and have done many songs for plays and operas. I really like what they have done and that Phantom of The Opera was great.

+ Reply to Thread