+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninja Gaiden 2

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Gaiden 2

Well I cant wait for this game to come out. It's coming out on May 20th. The very first of them came out on the NES a long time ago. The newer ones are AWESOME! Now...Who else cant wait for this game to come out?

Release Date: May 20: ESRB Rating: M (Mature)

Meow. :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Feb 19, 2008)

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ninja Gaiden 2

I think thats its an exellent series because of all the action in the game
    unfortunatly i only played part of the first game but from what ive seen and all the previews on the game its supposed to be rly good so i would like to play it at some point
    I am darkness

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Well I cant wait for this game to come out. It's coming out on May 20th. The very first of them came out on the NES a long time ago. The newer ones are AWESOME! Now...Who else cant wait for this game to come out?

Release Date: May 20: ESRB Rating: M (Mature)
    Didnt' this game already come out for the x360 because in my information of friends they had said that it already come out during 2007 Fall Festivities and now i am not sure of the possibilities 'cause i been reviewing new games before the release date and for instance right now there has been plans for Ninja Gaiden 3 for the latest version now before it hits public.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Didnt' this game already come out for the x360 because in my information of friends they had said that it already come out during 2007 Fall Festivities and now i am not sure of the possibilities 'cause i been reviewing new games before the release date and for instance right now there has been plans for Ninja Gaiden 3 for the latest version now before it hits public.
    You are mistaken. In 2004 The regular Ninja Gaiden was released for the XBox. In 2005 Team Ninja and Tecmo released kind of like an expansion pack, titled Ninja Gaiden Black. In 2007 they released another "expansion pack" this time exclusively for the PS3,named Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Now they are actually making a sequel to the first NG.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

You are mistaken. In 2004 The regular Ninja Gaiden was released for the XBox. In 2005 Team Ninja and Tecmo released kind of like an expansion pack, titled Ninja Gaiden Black. In 2007 they released another "expansion pack" this time exclusively for the PS3,named Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Now they are actually making a sequel to the first NG.
    So your basically saying that there has been several parts of the making of the true sequel of the Ninga Gaiden, because at first i was not sure which you were speaking of in the first i guess i must have made a gave mistake on that i apologize by that and i was wondering one other thing about the Ninja Gaiden as well:
    "how many parts did this game took to make an even system?"

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    So your basically saying that there has been several parts of the making of the true sequel of the Ninga Gaiden, because at first i was not sure which you were speaking of in the first i guess i must have made a gave mistake on that i apologize by that and i was wondering one other thing about the Ninja Gaiden as well:
    "how many parts did this game took to make an even system?"
    They made more NG's with the very same storyline. Just more weapons and better fighting and,thank God, a better camera. In NG Sigma you are able to pl as Rachel, a fiend hunter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Feb 20, 2008)

Thanks

They made more NG's with the very same storyline. Just more weapons and better fighting and,thank God, a better camera. In NG Sigma you are able to pl as Rachel, a fiend hunter.
    Hmm that is interesting of you but i was all in a matter of a true answer, oh well you did enough to answer my question it seems you do know so much about Ninja Gaiden that i almost didn't knew wether there is still going in the epic game.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread