+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nintendo DS

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo DS

yes i have a DS, and only one game. Mario Kart DS.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Nintendo DS is not that bad, but the PSP can also work as an IPOD which is hella kool i think.
    ipod, picture viewer, movie player, game system, podcast streamer, and internet browsing!!! what more can you ask!!!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    this is what i think of the DS:

Last edited by alukard_kamui89; Jun 07, 2006 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sig made for the SOTW comp. week of march 31.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a DS, but I've played it and I like it ^^ Seems to have more games I'd play over PSP...

Since I only have the original GBA, and it's going through it's final few stages of life, I was thinking of upgrading to a Micro. But then I read up on some facts and it seems like DS has more pros than Micro. The only thing is I don't like how when playing a regular GBA on the DS, it appears on the top screen... (unless you can perhaps change that?)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

i decided to get a ds instead of a psp.Im glad i chose the ds because there are some great games available.
    The PSP is by far a way better handheld system then the DS. The PSP is for more mature audiences and its choice of games shows it. The "NINTENDO DS is for younger ages, hence the type of game selection that Nintendo has chosen. Overal in my opinion The PSP is quite better than the DS. Although the DS has alot of unique features.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know the entire gamelist for PSP, but I've mostly seen alot of sports, shooting, and driving games... so if a more mature audience prefer those, then I guess I really am a kid inside I find those kinds rather dull ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2