+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo Wii

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    the wii really doesn't interest me because nitendo seems to have a habit of appealing to younger pplz. however the promise of a Metroid Prime 3 sound VERY enticing.
    Uh, then I guess your saying Resident Evil 4 was meant for 12 year old kids...Yeah sure...all that violence.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to remind everyone out there that the Gamecube is actually a more powerful system than the PS2. It comes in second in terms of graphics capabillity, with the first of course being the X-Box. This means that games on the Wii will definitely look beter than any Playstation 2 game ever made, and will probably most closely resemble games on the original X-Box.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i never dissed teh graphics on it and i never said ALL their games were for kids.

RE4 falls under the "play at your own risk, we are not reponsible for nightmares" catagory.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssasin
    Yep, it's called the Virtual Console. And you can play games from NES, SNES, N64 turbo Gfx( whatever that is) and there was one other....But the downloads will range from $5.00 to $10.00 depending on the game.
    That's only for the newer games that they are creating that the price will be ¥500 and ¥1,000 yen, or $4.50 and $8.99 USD. It hasn't been said that it will be the exact same price for the older games from the NSES and N64. But I bet the famous games like SuperSmashBros, Super Mario 64, and The legend of Zelda games will be the top priced. It also makes me wonder how you'll be billed? And they also said the load time would be 3 seconds. So would that meen that's how long it would take it to load from the hard disk...like changing modes and such?...or to download? but wouldn't that dramatically change if you have like dial-up?
    Source: Nintendo Forums --> IGN (Actual Source)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz
    Was it already said that it will have interactive motion detectors? (so that if playing a game while using a sword, The way that you move the controller the character reacts)
    Yep...http://http://wii.nintendo.com/controller.html
    and also you can view it hapening in action here...Youtube - Wii Trailer 1...the metroid part looks awwwwwwwesome. Along with Fishing in LoZ: TP.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

At least I'm not completely crazy. And not the only one who heard about it.

I will almost always still call the Wii the Revolution. It's just not right to call something the Wii. Fans of Xbox360 and PS3 could start calling it the wii wii.

^^^ search for the trailer of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. You'll see the graphhic power of the Wii.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie AndrewCooper may be famous one day AndrewCooper may be famous one day
    Thanks

Playstation 2 graphics!? Jeez, the DS has better than that! (it doesn't but, I love nintendo ok?!)

The Nintendo Wii's going to rock!
    Go see if you can the trailers for some of the Release games

Metroid Prime 3
    Super Smash Bros: Brawl
    Mario Galaxy

Definately not Ps2 graphics...

also remember, althought the price is slightly jacked up, you're paying for quality remember, It's gonna own!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

What are you talking about?!?! The Wii will only cost from $200 - 250!!!

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie AndrewCooper may be famous one day AndrewCooper may be famous one day
    Thanks

Approx £150-200 over here in England, still... with a little price rise, It's still cheaper than the Ps3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast