+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The nintendo Wii

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

The nintendo Wii

ok i have a wii and wanted to know who else had a wii and what they thought of it.i happen to think that the wii was a great idea.as for why i think it was created is because todays kids are sitting in front of the t.v and moveing there thumbs instead of excersizeing.This new system gets you up and moveing and is a real competer with the ps3's.it is the best idea of nintendo in a while.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The nintendo Wii

I have one, and personally i hate it, i thought it was gonna be better than it actually is, it has a lack of good games and its more of a family system. I recommend the 360 over any system

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo View Post
    I have one, and personally i hate it, i thought it was gonna be better than it actually is, it has a lack of good games and its more of a family system. I recommend the 360 over any system
    well......yeah it is kinda of a family system depending on witch games you buy

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

The Wii is interesting. Yes it does lack games, and the graphic for the games they do haven't are no where near as well as the PS3 of 360. But it is good to have something different other then just improving the capabilies of a system and it's graphics. It's just another new concept of how to play video games in my opinion. I wouldn't really recommend it though unless you plan to play with others though, because it is pretty boring playing by ones self. ^_^

As for whether I like it or not... It's fun for a time but I need more things to play because I get bored of doing the same things over and over again.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with sisqo on this one. It's not a very good system. but it has its good sides like that younger kids can actually play it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i think it's a good system regardless. i got it on day one, and i think it as great capabilities and the games are refreshing from the usual blood/gore/dark/sadness that's in most of the new fangled games...

but yeah, unless you're playing Super Paper Mario, you have to have friends in order for the system to be fun!

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion super paper mario isn't the only good single player game on the system come on people what about twilight princess??????

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't have a Wii but i play it at my friends house all the time i think it's awsome and it gives you excersise. Does anyone have super mario charge football?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast