+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The nintendo Wii

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The nintendo Wii

I just dont want them to do to mario what the did to zelda witch would happen to be to set a date that the game will come out.then hold it back for like 3 months.then hold it back 5 months then 4 more months.that means the zelda was at least for game cube was a year late while the one for the wii was less than a year late.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have the wii, and I kinda amuses me that people try and whip out the "it doesn't have enough games," arguement when all 3 of the new systems just came out within the last 2 years; my point is none of the systems right now really have very many games out. That's just a matter of time.

Back to the Wii, I love mine, Twilight Princess has been a blast, the different channels, internet channel especially, have been very nice to have. I anticipate Brawl as much as anyone, and I also am trying to get my hands on Mortal Kombat Armeggdon. I'm very impressed with the ease of using the controller, I was a little worried when I tried to play Red Steel and Call of Duty 3 on my friend's wii before I got mine, but playing LoZ: TP totally made up for it; as well as Prince of Persia: Rival Swords. The best is yet to come for the wii, that's what I say.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    I just dont want them to do to mario what the did to zelda witch would happen to be to set a date that the game will come out.then hold it back for like 3 months.then hold it back 5 months then 4 more months.that means the zelda was at least for game cube was a year late while the one for the wii was less than a year late.
    <_< I think companies should just make release dates WAYYY later than they anticipate it... that way, they are more likely to get things done in time AND maybe even get them out "earlier" so that fans will go crazy!

It's okay for Zelda actually... some people who got the gamecube version never played the one on the Wii, they thought that since they played it already, there was no use in playing it on a new system. And if Zelda came out for the Gamecube too early, then at least 50&#37; of the people would have never played it on the Wii! O_O And that would be truly sad.

________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I have the wii, and I kinda amuses me that people try and whip out the "it doesn't have enough games," arguement when all 3 of the new systems just came out within the last 2 years; my point is none of the systems right now really have very many games out. That's just a matter of time.

Back to the Wii, I love mine, Twilight Princess has been a blast, the different channels, internet channel especially, have been very nice to have. I anticipate Brawl as much as anyone, and I also am trying to get my hands on Mortal Kombat Armeggdon. I'm very impressed with the ease of using the controller, I was a little worried when I tried to play Red Steel and Call of Duty 3 on my friend's wii before I got mine, but playing LoZ: TP totally made up for it; as well as Prince of Persia: Rival Swords. The best is yet to come for the wii, that's what I say.
    Yeah, a lot of people have been worried about the controls for the Wii... as for Red Steel and other starting games (Other than Zelda), they were just trying to get a hang of the new controls... in truth, putting a game out for the Wii is a huge risk for companies if they can't make the controls feel smooth for players! O_O You can't just shove a game into the Wii and just hope the controls work fine! They have to work amazingly!

How is Prince of Persia for the Wii? I always wondered how it was like, but all these games keep coming out and old games keep getting cheaper that I haven't been able to buy it.
    Oh, and don't forget to tell us how the Mortal Kombat is when you get it... I hope it uses the controls pretty well. DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 actually worked extremely well with the controllers! And fighting-game-lovers liked it, too! It proved that you didn't have to be a DBZ fan to like that game. And proved that fighting games could be done on the Wii.

_____

Oh, and how about party games? Anyone like the Wii's party games?
    I actually haven't tried Mario Party 8 yet... it's been sitting in my room for the longest time, unplayed. <_< Anyone care to tell how it is?
    How about Wii sports? You know it's always a classic!
    Wii Play? Short fun! What's your favorite mini game? (Mine's either the tank game, or that laser hockey game)
    Wario Ware Smooth Moves! You know it's ridiculously fun!
    Etc...

And how about old games? Anyone have a favorite download?
    I haven't downloaded in two months now, I really should check out their new stuff!
    I really hope that Super Mario RPG comes out for it soon, I miss that game! So far, I've been playing Bomberman and Gunstar Heroes mostly... I have more downloaded games, but when I get bored I stick to those games.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    <_< I think companies should just make release dates WAYYY later than they anticipate it... that way, they are more likely to get things done in time AND maybe even get them out "earlier" so that fans will go crazy!

It's okay for Zelda actually... some people who got the gamecube version never played the one on the Wii, they thought that since they played it already, there was no use in playing it on a new system. And if Zelda came out for the Gamecube too early, then at least 50% of the people would have never played it on the Wii! O_O And that would be truly sad.

________

Yeah, a lot of people have been worried about the controls for the Wii... as for Red Steel and other starting games (Other than Zelda), they were just trying to get a hang of the new controls... in truth, putting a game out for the Wii is a huge risk for companies if they can't make the controls feel smooth for players! O_O You can't just shove a game into the Wii and just hope the controls work fine! They have to work amazingly!

How is Prince of Persia for the Wii? I always wondered how it was like, but all these games keep coming out and old games keep getting cheaper that I haven't been able to buy it.
    Oh, and don't forget to tell us how the Mortal Kombat is when you get it... I hope it uses the controls pretty well. DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 actually worked extremely well with the controllers! And fighting-game-lovers liked it, too! It proved that you didn't have to be a DBZ fan to like that game. And proved that fighting games could be done on the Wii.

_____

Oh, and how about party games? Anyone like the Wii's party games?
    I actually haven't tried Mario Party 8 yet... it's been sitting in my room for the longest time, unplayed. <_< Anyone care to tell how it is?
    How about Wii sports? You know it's always a classic!
    Wii Play? Short fun! What's your favorite mini game? (Mine's either the tank game, or that laser hockey game)
    Wario Ware Smooth Moves! You know it's ridiculously fun!
    Etc...

And how about old games? Anyone have a favorite download?
    I haven't downloaded in two months now, I really should check out their new stuff!
    I really hope that Super Mario RPG comes out for it soon, I miss that game! So far, I've been playing Bomberman and Gunstar Heroes mostly... I have more downloaded games, but when I get bored I stick to those games.
    you have mario party 8 un-played.get off the computer go play it and tell me how it is.un-played.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

From what i seen of the wii its not that great,tho it dose have a few games that look ok.It just seems its more for kids/family's to me.Not something i really would buy it for.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    From what i seen of the wii its not that great,tho it dose have a few games that look ok.It just seems its more for kids/family's to me.Not something i really would buy it for.
    That's fine, just play it at a friend's house. That's what a lot of people do. That's what Nintendo encourages, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei
    you have mario party 8 un-played.get off the computer go play it and tell me how it is.un-played.
    <_< ...no, I'm busy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i said this once i'll say it agian.it all depends on what games you by for the wii.plz dont count it out if you havent seen/played all the good games

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have a Wii ordered it 3 months before it,s releas and stil had to wait 2 weeks til after it's releas to get it, but it whas worth the wait.
    I think the new controlers are a great idee it's very easy to get used to it gives a bit of movement wit's is good for your body and it provides a bit of a chalenge in some games.
    I also got Zelde whit it whit's i really like, and i finisht Need For Speed Carbon whit it.
    I just think the Wii is a good console and it;s worth evry cent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast