+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The nintendo Wii

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The nintendo Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    That's fine, just play it at a friend's house. That's what a lot of people do. That's what Nintendo encourages, actually.
    Good one leach of people you know to play the wii,actually might do that to see if ill like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    i said this once i'll say it agian.it all depends on what games you by for the wii.plz dont count it out if you havent seen/played all the good games
    Oh im not counting it out yet just as right now there are not many games i like for it so its just some thing im looking to get at the moment.Tho in time better games will come out for it i would think.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

In response to Soshi:

Wii Sports is pretty good, but I've always been more into story based video games or racing or fighting games. The slew of minigames into one game is only fun if you have a bunch of friends to play it with. Prince of Persia was actually a nice suprise for me, after playing a 3rd party game like Red Steel, I was afraid the other 3rd parties weren't going to be able to do well with transferring their games to the Wii, but Ubisoft did great in making the controls feel just as natural for Wii as they were for gamecube and PS2. In truth, some of the combos in PoP: RS seemed easier to perform than from its gamecube version. I look forward to purchasing MK:A for Wii, but I can't find any stores that have it yet!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the wii is only good if have alot of friends then i see it as the second best system. and it all depends on the games you buy. I only bought mine for smash bros brawl. kirby and falco best team ever.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I'm like halo3master, I bought mine mostly for LoZ and SSBB. Plus all my gamecube games work for it, plus I can download any SNES/N64 games I don't have to it. And it's cheap. Any respectable system can suck if you don't have the right games for it.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    In response to Soshi:

Wii Sports is pretty good, but I've always been more into story based video games or racing or fighting games. The slew of minigames into one game is only fun if you have a bunch of friends to play it with. Prince of Persia was actually a nice suprise for me, after playing a 3rd party game like Red Steel, I was afraid the other 3rd parties weren't going to be able to do well with transferring their games to the Wii, but Ubisoft did great in making the controls feel just as natural for Wii as they were for gamecube and PS2. In truth, some of the combos in PoP: RS seemed easier to perform than from its gamecube version. I look forward to purchasing MK:A for Wii, but I can't find any stores that have it yet!
    Well, party games are kinda boring without the party.

O_o yeah I know! There wasn't any Mortal Kombat for the Wii anywhere I've been to, either! >_> Hmmm... you could always try looking for it online and trying to pay via money order (if they allow that form of payment).

Yeah, Red Steel wasn't exactly... er... that good. But it was still pretty good for being a "starting game for the Wii's unusual controls by a 3rd party company"...

<_< Again, for all you fighting game-lovers. Try DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for the Wii... look, even if you hate DBZ, or just aren't interested: People LOVE the game (even people who hated DBZ). It actually is innovating and great! It's just that not enough people are willing to try it, is the reason why it's not "famous".

>_> And come on people, don't forget to name your favorite downloaded games!

I still love Zelda: A link to the past... I played it SOOO much when I was little, I still love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4