+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no more miyavi?!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

no more miyavi?!

no more miyavi?! ( sorry if its in wrong thread)(TT__TT)

In a recent comment miyavi said it's been 4years since his old band broke up, and he debuted as a soloist in 2002. Being in a band was amazing, as it was said in magazines as well, but it didn't work out and he had to go solo. And now it's been four years, and it's all thanks to everyone.
    This year, he is thinking of being in a band, playing guitar. He found an amazing guy (older than him), and he thought he'd like to try screaming in the background once again, so he hopes we look forward to it.
    He can't say who's going to be in the band yet, but he hopes that they can in the new year. He's sorry for making everyone, especially Comiyavi, wait for so long this year, so that's why he decided to make a comment.
    But of course, he still wants to continue his solo act as a solo artist, so he wants everyone to look forward to it.
    He said he'll be working on pre-productions and he's thinking about going back to Los Angeles again.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: no more miyavi?!

Yes wrong section indeed.

--Moving

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that's pretty bad....I know my friend will be devastated..or at least really sad. But I doubt it will happen.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope it dont i love him soo much i want him to sing alone cos like omg he has to TT__TT

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol~ I heard, its ok Lizzy. This is what he wants, be a good fan and wait till his NEXT solo. hehe
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Miyavi's awesome. I don't really mind him going back to playing with a band because I loved him in Due le Quartz too... if he's in a band we'll probably get to see him show off on the guitar more. And it's not like he's retiring or anything... besides, he did say he would still like to perform solo.

+ Reply to Thread