Closed Thread

Thread: Now

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Now

I just thought I tell who ever care that I am playing Evanescence's CD on AO's DJE.So if you want to heard all the new songs.Go to forums and click on your media player.And don't worry it won't slow down or computer.So you can be listening to it and still be talking to your friends.

Oh I am going to play other stuff.A few from Bleach.{The start song and the end.And I got the other 4CDs but not playing them tonight unless someone wants me to}Two sings from Dot.Hack and some other stuff.So listen if you want.

P.S. Sorry DB, couldn't find the thread.So I made a new one where I could tell everything about DJE, that I am playing and what I am playing.XD
    Perfection is dull

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Closed Thread