+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nox

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Nox

Does, or has, anyone here played nox? It's actually a rather fun game if you can get past the fact that if you don't remember to save you have to start over. And also the stupid wizards who run away on a constant basis. Pretty irritating. I've gotten to chapter 8 or 9 so far. It's kind of like Diablo I'd say. I should play some Diablo again soon. It sure is good inspiration for my webcomic if nothing else.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nox

I have it, but I haven' played it much.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nox

Nvr played it but I play Diablo 2 n the expansion, tht was good. Diablo was one of the classical games of all time. Everyone should have at least played it at once or even know wut it is.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman's Avatar
    Thanks

what is this thread about?

thid made me laugh a lot I hope you enjoy it too,

+ Reply to Thread