+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Number 23

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

The Number 23

I just finish watching the movie "The Number 23" and it got me thinking. does the number game involve everyone in the paraonina. can the number found everywhere we look.

Think of it this way. The world tilt on a angle of 23.5 degree. 23, 2 divide by 3 0.666, devils number and the .5, 2+3=5

humans have 46 chromosomes, 23 from each parent and it take 23 second for blood to travel around the body

Look at the date when titanic sank, April 15, 1912. if we add the numbers 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23.

William shakesphere was born and died on the same date the 23rd

The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012
    20+12=32, 23 reversed or 20+1+2= 23

so is the number 23 everywhere if we look for it, is it everywhere?

do you think it true?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The Number 23

It's pure and utter fantasy nonsense . You do know that the person Jim Carry plays in the film is not exactly sane right?

The thing is, if you WANT something to add up to a certain number -in this case 23- then you will keep looking and combining completely unrelated figures until you get there.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's pure and utter fantasy nonsense . You do know that the person Jim Carry plays in the film is not exactly sane right?

The thing is, if you WANT something to add up to a certain number -in this case 23- then you will keep looking and combining completely unrelated figures until you get there.
    as much as i hate to admit it, He's right but seriously if you belive those numbers are everywhere what do you expect out of them? helpful or punishment? or just there? i don't belive this proves much, just a conisdence, life is very long and after 2008+ years don't you think some things would happen on a certain date? You make your own destiny not numbers...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

>.< Oi! I hate math!

I freaked out and started calculating everything to see if it added up to 23 as well, after I saw this movie.

But, I'm pretty sure hassun is right. Its all in the mind of the person doing the calculating. And... you gotta admit, there are TONS of things that are important to life and history; Dates, times, and other numerical facts... That DONT add up, or devide, or breakdown to 23.

Besides... Hassun is also right too... reminding us of how much of a headcase Jim Carrey was in this film. You dont really want to be skribbling mathematics on every scrap of paper, resorting to using your walls, and even your fleash to jot down your madness... do you?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Generally, I think if someone wants to find a pattern in something, they could probably find it anywhere if they think hard enough.

^ Yes, I summed up my opinion in 23 words. It's a conspiracy!

But the movie is awesome, either way.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the movie too and it didn't really freak me out whatsoever, but it DID set me thinking about it. Just like the director wanted the people to be, it's the point of the whole movie XD.

The number 23 is just playing with your minds. The reason you see that number come up over and over again, is because you somehow WANT to believe it's true. Your brain does all the work for you, making you go crazy because it's what you think about too much. If you picked out another number... say 11, or any other kind of number, you'll find a lot of things as well. Maybe not as much as 23, but you will find it, because you're looking for it and thinking about it constantly.

It's all in the mind people... don't let something like this nonsense mess with you x3.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i hate the number 23 after i watch the movie 23, that number been everywere

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

ok 20+12=32 not 23 i dont care if its 23 reversed it doesnt equal 23.
    i say its a movie made by people who have tooo much time on their hands.
    i mean seriously who actually thinks only of that and trying to prove that 23 is in the everything.
    its stupid.
    i mean they color black its all zeros! you cant get 23 out of it. its stupid.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast