+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Number 23

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Number 23

Yes its just a number and to take all that time just to think of ways to make people think that 23 is hunted is dumb really its a number and theres mostly only 30 in a month yes lots of things happen on the 1st or the 5th its no big deal and about the time it really was a waste to go through all that trouble to try to scare people.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

It acutlly all in your head. If you were looking for the number 25 you could find it. But it is pretty fun to look for all the stuff that adds up to 23. The movie was really good.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is this about the movie or about the number 23? Because im beginning to think it's about the movie unless you were on about that at the start

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say there were some interesting facts and dates that were kinda creepish in the start of the movie. Let's just call that coincidence since it really is just that

A totally diffrent subject about this. I thought that Jim's char in this movie was kinda cool. I think he shows that he can act even though a lot of people say that he can do only one thing. Especially after Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind he had me convinced :P

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

if u keep wanting things to add up to 23 it will
    cause thats what u want it to be. a long time
    ago something happened that invovled to
    the numder 13 and i swear it was everywhere
    i looked^^ so really just let it go and the whole
    thing will slowly stop appearing^^ trust me

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it's a pure fantasy. You do know that the person Jim Carry plays in the film is not exactly sane right.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

He was probaly thinking about the movie 23 when he made this post and wanted to see what people thought if 23 was a evil number yeah right.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nalevankomichael View Post
    i think it's a pure fantasy. You do know that the person Jim Carry plays in the film is not exactly sane right.
    Is it just a coincidence that your post is almost exactly the same as mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It's pure and utter fantasy nonsense . You do know that the person Jim Carry plays in the film is not exactly sane right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast